The Only Back-To-School Cheat Sheet You'll Ever Need

May the odds be ever in your favor.

7851

As summer ends and classes begin, we are once again reminded of the horrors that college can bring. However, today I bless you with a "cheat sheet" of sorts, or, in other words, a collection of really freaking helpful charts and websites.

1. Get Microsoft Office for free here, by signing up with your college email.

2. The Five-Day Study plan... if you have the time for it.

3. Free online academic journals!

4. How to Pull an All-Nighter: tips and tricks from the pros, because scientists have finally accepted reality.

5. FINAL GRADE CALCULATOR: we've all needed this at some point or another.

6. A search engine that uses the money it makes to plant trees --> Ecosia

7. Need some relaxing background noise? No worries.

8. Free presentations on Prezi!

9. Bibliographies and citing websites that aren't EasyBib:

10. Oh, and if you have Microsoft Word, here's something they've been hiding - log your sources, and they'll make a bibliography FOR YOU:

11. A step-by-step guide for when you need to cram...

12. Helpful YouTube crash courses here.

13. A printable planner! Use it for free.

14. A handy chart for the words you can't seem to put your finger on...

15. THE BEST WRITING CHECKER YOU WILL EVER USE I AM NOT EXAGGERATING WHEN I SAY THIS

16. How to stop procrastinating: click here. And if you decide to procrastinate anyway, here is a list on how to avoid a hangover.

17. Who has time for a job? Make money taking surveys!

18. And finally, I've saved the best for last - free online textbooks.

• Flat World: THE college textbook site. The world's largest publisher of free college-level textbooks.
    • Open Culture: Small selection, good texts. It's that easy.
    • Book Boon: Much larger selection in PDF format.
    • Library Pirate: probably the sketchiest site of them all, but you won't be disappointed.
    • And here's a very long list of other sites to try... It's a lot to get through, but I'd rather waste time than $500. Click here.

That's all I've got for now, folks! You can thank me later.