Back To School Basics

Back To School Basics

Because we all know they help.

12
Back To School Basics
google.com

With summer coming to an end and school starting in a few short weeks, I've already started stressing about all of my responsibilities. Everyone has their own way of making it through college because let's face it, it becomes pretty difficult. But, here are a few things that will for sure help.

1. A planner. It's my saving grace. It will come in handy more than once. Promise. Write everything down.

2. A good work ethic. Never procrastinate because it never ends up in your favor.

3. A good pair of shoes. Walking across campus can be a pain. Especially if you don't have a good pair of shoes.

4. A rain jacket. It will be your best friend on rainy days. Walking from building to building in the pouring rain is enough to make you angry, but it's even worse without a jacket.

5. A positive attitude. The moment you feel like giving up, don't. Staying positive about graduating and making good grades is the best remedy for giving up.

6. Supportive friends. Surround yourself with people who want you to succeed or they'll do nothing but slow you down.

7. A keychain wallet. It keeps (almost) everything you need in one little place.

8. A laptop. There's computers every where on campus for you to use, but having your own personal one is SO much more convenient.

9. Pens. Lots of pens. How else do you plan on writing down all that information your going to get bombarded with in class? Plus, you'll more than likely end up sitting by at least one person throughout the semester that never carries a pen.

10. Backpack. You know how it's nerdy to carry a backpack in high school? Well, you don't have your own locker in college so a backpack actually becomes your best friend. How else are you going to carry those $300 books you never use?