The Bachelorette: The University Of Texas Edition

Who would you give your final rose to?
1684

I’ve been a fan of the Bachelor franchise for many years now and recently found myself wondering what it would be like if UT Austin had its own version of the show. Dating is tough, but dating in West Campus can feel like a war zone, so I decided to make things a little easier. Just call me Chris Harrison because I have the final date card and you get to decide who is here for the right reasons.

Take a look at some of The University of Texas at Austin’s most eligible bachelorettes and decide who you’d give your final rose to… click on the link below and cast your vote!

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSduIEKC-FaJALG__AvcxwhZkIDnRLfcN07mswkdw3Zeil3SfQ/viewform

Christine LaPuma

Bachelorette

contestant biography

Age: 20

Major: Public Relations

Hometown: Coppell, Texas

Height: 5’ 3”

Insta: @christinelapuma

Tattoos: one, a cross on my wrist

What’s your biggest first date fear? He says he won’t support my juul habit.

What are five things you can’t live without? MY DOG, coffee, headphones, mac & cheese, face wash!

If you could be any fictional character, who would you be and why? Harry Potter bc Avada Kedavra bitch!

I love it when a guy… is hot!

Where do you see yourself in 5 years? Ideally traveling the world, but will most likely be the proud owner of about 7 dogs.

What are three songs from your Spotify you currently have on repeat? Freaky Friday - Lil Dicky/Chris Brown, Why - Bazzi & Shake Something - Louis The Child

Quote to live by: "Yes, it is true. I, Michael Scott, am signing up with an online dating service. Thousands of people have done it, and I am going to do it. I need a username. And I have a great one. Little Kid Lover. That way people will know exactly where my priorities are at." -Michael Scott

Paige Dausin

Bachelorette

contestant biography

Age: 20

Major: Public Relations

Hometown: San Antonio, Texas

Height: 5' 9"

Insta: @paigedausin

Tattoos: nope

What is the least attractive thing a guy could say and/or do on a first date? Being rude to people, especially the service.

Lunch with three people, dead or alive, and what would you order? Betty White, Aziz Ansari, & 2 Chainz so I could eat a gold donut and be on Most Expensivest!

What are five things you can’t live without? The chapstick in my room, the chapstick in my car, the chapstick in my backpack, groupon, and my bed.

What qualities do you look for in a guy? A sense of humor, not obnoxious, tall, lil’ secii, and smart.

Would you consider yourself adventurous or conservative? Adventurous

Celebrity crush? A$AP Rocky

Something you should know about me: Creed is my favorite from The Office.

Lauren Kelliher

Bachelorette

contestant biography

Age: 19

Major: Mathematics

Hometown: Austin, Texas

Height: 5' 7"

Insta: @lkelliher

Tattoos: Yes, 3. A spoon on the inside of my finger, a freckle on my arm, & 'made in china' on the bottom of foot

What is the least attractive thing a guy could say and/or do on a first date? Wear flip flops or ask if something on the menu is Vegan... instantly CUT.

Lunch with three people, dead or alive, and what would you order? My dead dog, my dad, and Obama and I'd order us each a 12 oz. steak, medium rare, with a side of mash potatoes and a glass of red wine. Classy.

Life motto? Pain is temporary, GPA is forever.

What are three words you’d use to describe yourself? Super fucking awesome.

Where do you see yourself in 5 years? Being super fucking awesome, eating a 12 oz. steak, medium rare, with a side of mash potatoes and a glass of red wine with my dad, Obama, but not my dog... that bitch dead.

What are three songs from your Spotify you currently have on repeat? Transportin' by Kodak Black, Paranoid by Kanye West, & Rose Golden by Kid Cudi.

Things you should know about me: I'm the girl of your dreams and if you round up, I'm a 10.

Toni Navarro

Bachelorette

contestant biography

Age: 20

Major: Education

Hometown: Austin, Texas

Height: 5' 1"

Insta: @toni.nav

Tattoos: nada

If you could be someone else for one day, who would you be and why? Definitely Michelle Obama because goals like... come on.

I love it when a guy… drinks black coffee shirtless. ;)

Worst date experience you’ve ever had? hmm, probably the one with the guy who dead ass lied about his last name to hide the fact that he had a girlfriend. Never going on Bumble again, thank you.

Lunch with three people, dead or alive, and what would you order? AMY SCHUMER, ummm Ellen Degeneres, and Zac Efron & I'd order us a round of shots!

Most attractive physical and non-physical quality of the opposite sex? Physical - a tie between nice (big) hands and an attractive smile :-) & non physical - probably open-mindedness (one time I kissed a guy with a nose ring and it was awesome).

What’s a bad habit you’re trying to break? honestly, juuling.

Personal flair: short girls have more fun.

Rose Peterman

Bachelorette

contestant biography

Age: 20

Major: Public Relations

Hometown: Austin, Texas

Height: Tall

Insta: @rose_peterman

Tattoos: Birthmark on my back ;)

What are three words you’d use to describe yourself? Sensible, sarcastic, crude

What’s the least attractive thing a guy could say and/or do on a first date? Ask if I play basketball and find my “would you rather” questions “weird”

I love it when a guy… Is confident, comical and intelligent

If you could be any fictional character who would you be, and why? Ed from Ed, Edd, and Eddy because we’re both yellow

Celebrity crush? Ryan Reynolds and Ellen DeGeneres

If you could break any law, with no repercussions, which law would you break and why? Hack into American Airlines and deposit 5 million miles into my account, but also force Elon Musk to take me to space.

Words to live by: “Yeah, my momma she told me don’t worry about your size, she says, boys like a little more booty to hold at night.” -Meghan Trainor

Peyton Webb

Bachelorette

contestant biography

Age: 21

Major: Public Relations

Hometown: Kingwood, Texas

Height: 5’ 9”

Insta: @peyton_webb22

Tattoos: nope

What is the least attractive thing a guy could say and/or do on a first date? Talk about their ex, be rude to me or our waiter, and only talk about themselves.

Celebrity crush? Milo Ventimiglia, Chris Pratt, & Miles Teller. They're all good looking but more importantly they have great personalities - HUGE personality girl.

If you could be someone else for one day, who would you be and why? I would want to be someone who lives in another country and has a completely different life and culture than mine so I could see how they live, what they see, and how they think. Or Donald Trump, just so I could delete his Twitter.

I love it when a guy… Makes me laugh, is affectionate, smart, driven, and confident but not arrogant.

What are three songs from your spotify you currently have on repeat? Free Bird by Lynyrd Skynyrd, Sedona by Houndmouth, and Good Lord Lorrie by Turnpike Troubadours

What is your guilty pleasure? Chilis. You can’t go wrong with a $20 dinner for two.

Words to live by: “I have no idea what I’m doing, but I know I’m doing it really, really well.” – Andy Dwyer, Parks and Rec.

Parker Puryear

Bachelorette

contestant biography

Age: 19

Major: Public Relations (it’s a real major fuck YOU)

Hometown: Austin, Texas

Height: 5’ 10”

Insta: @parkerpuryear (finsta: @tomilahren)

Tattoos: no

Who do you admire most in the world, and why? Tina Fey- been my idol since i was 10 and could sneak-watch SNL.

I hate it when a guy… makes the *ahh* sound after drinking something.

I love it when a guy… is... nice?

What are your top three favorite movies? Fight Club, Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy & Gone Girl (watch out)

What do you like to do when you’re not studying? I like to listen to podcasts/hangout with friends.

Lunch with three people, dead or alive, and what would you order? Donald Glover, Rihanna & Will Smith - probs wouldn’t get food, I'd be too excited & probably throw up... maybe just soup or something.

Personal flair: One of my tweets got over 1,000 likes, but I didn’t let the fame go to my head.

Megan Adame

Bachelorette

contestant biography

Age: 21 baby

Major: Advertising

Hometown: Austin, Texas

Height: 5’ 6”

Insta: @megan_it_happen_

Tattoos: nah

What are three words you’d use to describe yourself? Lively - Tbh I can never stop talking and I quite often get asked why I’m so damn excited 95% of the time, busy bee - will legitimately get depressed if I’m sitting still in my room doing nothing for more than 45 minutes… & considerate - at least I try to be… I think about EVERYTHING and work really hard to make sure everyone is always included!

What television show is your favorite to binge watch? Gossip Girl… super basic but I kinda relate to Blair Waldorf on a spiritual level.

What’s your biggest first date fear? What are dates?? (Ha I don’t think I’ve ever been on a first date) but probably getting to the date and realizing he’s shy… I cannot do awkward silences.

Lunch with three people, dead or alive, and what would you order? Walt Disney - because he made the happiest place on Earth duh, A$AP Rocky - I don’t think I need to explain this, & Blake Lively - she’s hilarious and I would hope some of her hotness would rub off on me (she’s my woman crush) & I'd order

What does a typical saturday night look like for you? You could probably find me dancing like a fool on Rainey or West 6th.

I love it when a guy… is confident and can tell a good joke!

Quotes to live by: "I swear I'm gonna have FOMO for the rest of my life."

Mackenzie Roach

Bachelorette

contestant biography

Age: 21

Major: Nursing

Hometown: Austin, Texas

Height: 5’ 6” in asics, 5’ 9.5” in wedges

Insta: @kenziekayroach

Tattoos: “be still” on my left wrist (yes, like “be still and know that I am God”).

Do you consider yourself a romantic? I’d consider myself a secret romantic. Like when I see grand romantic gestures in movies, I think “Ew! I hope no one ever does that to me bleh!”, but secretly, a little cheesy romance here and there makes me smile :)

What’s your biggest first date fear? That we will just sit and stare at each other, not talking because we have nothing in common, both wanting to leave because it's so bad. Or finding out we're cousins or something.

I love it when a guy… makes me laugh and gives good back scratches.

What are three songs from your spotify you currently have on repeat? Singles You Up by Jordan Davis, Sorry Not Sorry by Demi Lovato, & anything by John Mayer

What are your top three favorite movies? Love Actually, Juno, & Talladega Nights

What does a typical saturday night look like for you? My Saturdays go one of two ways: 1) Dinner with friends, then going out and dancing my ass off 'til the bars close or 2) Telling myself I'm going to study but instead watching Netflix and falling asleep at 10 p.m.

Interesting fact: I'm known for laugh and my eyebrows.

Dorsa Javadian

Bachelorette

contestant biography

Age: 20

Major: Biology

Hometown: Houston, Texas

Height: 5’ 2”

Insta: @dorsajavadian

Tattoos: none

Who do you admire most in the world, and why? Myself. I’m amazing.

Biggest turn-offs? Rude guys.

What do you like to do when you’re not studying? 6th street

What are three words you’d use to describe yourself? Lazy, fun, introvert.

Life motto? Get rich or die trying.

I love it when a guy… is funny