Bachelorette Of The Week: Hanna Harstad

Meet Hanna (aka Hoon) Harstad. A #bizpro finance major in THE Carlson School of Management (#oneproudteam), this college senior of Kappa Kappa Gamma hails from Free City (aka #1 place to live aka Eden Prairie, MN). In her free time, she likes to describe "The Wall" to outsiders, go hiking and scream "I LOVE KAPPA" just like Marge Duffy at the end of the KKG bid day video. Now, all this former Eagle needs to soar is a partner in crime.

What's your most awkward breakup story?

My high school boyfriend was trying to break up with me and his gum fell out of his mouth and into my bra. Lol. He had to super awkwardly reach into my shirt and take it out while we were in the middle of a parking lot. So fun and flirty!!!!!

Best date you've ever been on?

Well…… I’m not a huge date gal but one guy serenaded me on his boat with great music and wine while we watched the sunset over the river. He then took me out to eat and on the way home, we anchored and watched shooting stars all night. It was quite romantic, to say the least.

One date you wish you'd go on?

I think skydiving in Switzerland would be a pretty damn good date. But if I’m being a tad more realistic, probably camping in the Grand Canyon. That is so unrealistic too. Clearly, I have some high expectations. Any takers???

Best quality you look for in a guy?

Good sense of humor.

Who should make the first move?

Definitely the guy.

Any current crushes (celebrity and/or U of M)

Andy Aguilar of course. Hottest guy on campus.

Which celeb do you relate to most? Why?

Miley Cyrus. She is such a boss a** bitch. Also, she is hilarious and everyone knows I’m super funny too!!!!! (Marge Duffy, especially). If Miley wasn’t famous, we would for sure be best friends.

Why do you think you are fit to be Bachelorette of the Week?

Because I’m single af.

What advice would you give incoming freshman srat stars looking to make their mark?

Always say yes to fun, go to Culver's as much as possible and always order a raspberry concrete mixer with Heath bits mixed in (It’ll change your life), and spend every waking minute with your best friends.

If you were in a frat, which one would it be?

Stupid question. SAE of course. Phi Alpha.

Three words that describe your dating life?

Netflix and chill.

What do you hope to get out of this Bachelorette of the Week press?

Mostly extreme popularity/fame, with a few job offers as well.

You can find Hoon sitting pretty in the Carlson breakout rooms during the weekdays, and whomping it up in the Blarney basement on the weekends. Go get her, boys!

-

If you have any nominations for Bachelor/Bachelorette of the Week, please fill out a form here. (Disclaimer: Must be single to participate.)