9 Red Flags Peter Has Raised Since 'The Bachelor' Finale

9 Things Peter's Done Since 'The Bachelor' Ended That Raise MAJOR Red Flags, Like DMing Hannah B.

So he's just going to get back with an ex anytime a relationship fails?

72

It has been a rocky road for Peter Weber since "The Bachelor" finale aired in January. And the "unpredictable" ending they talked about endlessly throughout the season is still unfolding.

Every few weeks he seems to be back with another ex from the reality dating show and it's getting painful to watch. Though Peter raised many red flags throughout the season, he recently sat down with Bachelor alum Nick Viall on his podcast, "The Viall Files," and aired it all out.

While I, of course, respect his honesty, he confirmed some of the red flags we'd called out months back and raised some new ones.

Here are nine things Peter told Nick he has done since "The Bachelor" ended that raise MAJOR red flags.

Peter was DMing his OG TV ex, Hannah B., after the show while he was engaged

Yes, he says she DMed him first, but still! No way Hannah Ann was actually OK with that.

Peter told Hannah Ann it "would be good for both of them to get closure" from Hannah B.

Bless Hannah Ann for being so understanding because if I do recall, he had many chances to get "closure" from that relationship and if he didn't feel like that chapter was closed, he shouldn't have moved onto the next one.

Peter proceeded to talk to and have phone calls with Hannah B.

Sure, Hannah Ann knew about it and they weren't hanging out in person. But does that matter? Why did he need to speak to Hannah B.? If the answer isn't "he didn't need to," then he shouldn't have been engaged!

Peter broke off his engagement with Hannah Ann

As if we couldn't have all predicted this... Just because Barb insisted on him choosing Hannah Ann did not mean it was right!

SEE ALSO: Guys, You Don't Take A Woman's First Proposal Unless You're Sure It'll Be Her Last

Peter told Nick Viall he shouldn't have gotten engaged to Hannah Ann in the first place

NO KIDDING!!!!!

Peter went to get Madison back after he broke things off with Hannah Ann

If we wanted another Arie, we would have asked for it. BUT WE DID NOT.

Madison and Peter then broke up two days after "After the Final Rose" aired

Another person I feel bad for in this trainwreck of a journey to find love... Madison. She dealt with Barb's wrath and Peter's indecisiveness.

Peter reconnected with Kelley, an ex from "The Bachelor," who he also conveniently knew before

While this is absolutely wild, it's also surprisingly not surprising? Crazy.

SEE ALSO: 8 Bombshells Peter Weber Just Dropped About His Romance With Kelley Flanagan

Peter is now quarantined with Kelley and though they aren't "official" yet, it sounds like they're hooking up

So what is this? The third ex he ran back to when things didn't work out with someone? Brutal.

Follow Swoon on Instagram.