8 Reasons 'Bachelor In Paradise' Is The Best Thing To Come Out Of The Whole Franchise

Almost paradise!

106

It's that time of the year again; school is out, the sun is shining, and 'Bachelor in Paradise' is back on our TV screens. In my humble opinion, 'Bachelor in Paradise' is better than it's parent shows, 'The Bachelor' and 'The Bachelorette.' If you're also a fan of this crazy franchise, then just read on to see why!

1. There's multiple couples, instead of just one person dating multiple contestants

One big draw to this spin-off, in my opinion, is that you get to watch multiple different couples form (and probably break up), instead of watching the one bachelor or bachelorette form relationships with multiple people (which will probably end in a break up). More couples = more drama.

2. It all happens on a beach in Mexico

...Which means a bunch of hot people running around in bathing suits.

3. It has a kind of surprising success rate

I mean, it's not like these dating shows have a great success rate anyway, but for a show that's had four seasons, it's ended in two successful marriages, both of which have kids now, too!

4. All your favorite previous cast members make a return

From villains to fan favorites, they'll all be there for you to love, or love to hate...

5. It gives a second chance to contestants who were kicked off early

This season is all about Grocery Store Joe, who was kicked off night one on Becca's season of 'The Bachelorette,' and now has a second chance in paradise.

6. The crabs (not that kind)

There are so many crabs living on the beach with the cast, they're basically cast members too.

7. Wells the bartender

Wells, from all the way back in Kaitlyn's season, is here to serve up drinks and comment on everyone's life choices. Although, I do still miss the OG, Jorge, from time to time...

8. The fact that Chris Harrison's still there for some reason

Although he doesn't really do anything but show up in the title credits and the rose ceremonies, he still gets to hang out in Mexico for a few weeks. But, then again, would it really be a 'Bachelor' show without Chris Harrison? (The answer is no).

Now, get watching! 'Bachelor in Paradise' season five is airing now on ABC.