The Ultimate Workout Challenge For 'The Bachelor: Greatest Seasons Ever'

'The Bachelor: Greatest Seasons Ever' Workout Challenge To Give You A Six Pack By The Fourth Rerun

They'll find love, you'll find your abs — maybe.

8659
Kaitlyn Bristowe

Bachelor Nation is back, with an unconventional season of throwbacks. "The Bachelor: Greatest Seasons Ever" is filling the role of Clare Crawley's delayed "Bachelorette" season, meaning that instead of a new hunky group of men to swoon over we get to relive our favorite "Bachelor" seasons in condensed, to-the-point episodes. We're talking the best of the best — Sean Lowe, Kaitlyn Bristowe, Ben Higgins, and everyone else ABC thinks we love and adore just enough to dive back into their season.

While you could take this walk down memory lane from the comfort of your couch, you could also make the most of a condensed reality TV series to speed up core strength! This workout challenge will leave you sweaty, tired, and just as desperate to find love as when you heard Chris Harrison say "good evening."

1. When a contestant gets out of the limo with a prop or wacky outfit: 10 jumping jacks

2. When the lead hands out a first impression rose: 30 second plank

3. When there is a big conflict in the house: 10 crunches

4. When the lead says "I just don't know:" Five push-ups

5. When the person you thought was going to win gets sent home: 30 second wall sit 

6. When one of the contestants talks to the lead about another contestant: touch your toes

7. When something surprising is exposed about a contestant's past: 25 calf raises

8. When a contestant gets injured on a group date: 20 mountain climbers 

9. When a hometown date does NOT go as planned: 15 lunges

10. When Chris FaceTimes a contestant to see how they're doing now: run in place 

SEE ALSO: The Ultimate 'The Bachelor: Greatest Seasons Ever' Drinking Game To Get You Drunk For The Right Reasons

11. When a contestant gets sent home before the rose ceremony: 15 squats 

12. When the lead says "I was afraid of this:" One minute of high knees 

13. When Chris Harrison talks about how surprising something was: 45 second flutter kick

14. When someone cries: 10 squats

15. When there's an engagement: happy dance 

Shop our Bachelor Nation starter kit, like these wine glasses and this luxurious mud mask!

As an Amazon Associate, Odyssey may earn a portion of qualifying sales.