12 Things Every Semi-Awkward Person Has Done

What can we say? We are clumsy people

490
FanPop

Everyone has their awkward moments but some people have them way too often. There are many awkward moments that people experience but here are some that happen more often.

Trip over your own foot

That embarrassing clumsy moment where you trip over nothing but then you realize you tripped over your own foot. It is amazing how one manages to do that.

Completely wiped out in front of a crush

That moment when you see somebody cute and completely lose your balance. There is no coming back from that epic fall. All you can do is laugh and move on.

Jump over absolutely nothing

I am a very jumpy person and it is always embarrassing when you jump over practically nothing. A leaf one time made me jump and I was actually ready to fight the leaf; yes someone saw.

Start laughing when you remember something funny

Have you ever remembered something funny and just started laughing in the middle of class or in a quiet room. Then of course you have to play it off like you didn't just start randomly laughing to yourself. One time I pretended I was coughing to cover up the fact that I randomly laughed.

Tried to pull a push door (or opposite)

I often times do the opposite when trying to open doors. Doors are more confusing then they need to be and don't even get me started on those revolving doors...

Dropping food or spilling drinks on your clothes

None of your outfits are ever safe. You at least get something on your clothes every day. Also, for ladies dropping food down your shirt and forgetting that there are people around when you go to go get it.

Pretending to be on your phone during awkward moments

Whether it is in waiting rooms or waiting for a class. When there is too much silence, you pretend to look at your phone when you aren't actually doing that much on your phone.

Stutter over words or say the wrong thing

That embarrassing moment when you start stuttering over your words while you are trying to talk to a person or a group of people. Also sometimes saying things backwards or forgetting what something was called.

Run into a tree or a wall because you aren't paying attention

That awkward moment when you are texting or looking away and you run into a wall, pole or tree. Sometimes you even run right into someone which is also extremely awkward.

When you think you see someone you know and realize that isn't them

Have you saw someone waving hi and waved back but realized they weren't waving at you or you waved hi or made a funny face thinking it was someone you knew. That is never not awkward.

Realize what you said can be taken as dirty

Have you ever said something that sounds innocent until you realize the looks you are given and then it hits you... That happens to me a little too often.

Gotten into the wrong car 

I have fully gotten into a different car that looked like mine and then realized my car was parked a couple spots down. Many times I have seen my family go to open the wrong door. Cars look so similar!

Own your awkwardness and just remember it causes for good laughs. You will always have great awkward moment stories to share. Be awkward and be proud of it.