Awful Tweets That Should Leave You Outraged

Let's be real, this is out of hand.

36
youtube

Alton Sterling was shot dead in Baton Rouge by a police officer. Less than 48 hours later Philandro Castile was shot dead in Minnesota by a police officer. Graphic, tragic videos have been released of both these men being killed.

I can honestly not bring myself to watch them again. The horrific turn of events has scarred me. I am outraged. We need to stand together and END unjustifiable fatalities.

This recreated an uproar that was started back in 2013 with the slaying of Trayvon Martin by George Zimmerman. A year later we see the almost identical situations with the slayings of Michael Brown and Eric Garner but this time it was officers of the law that were in question. Who was at fault in these shootings can be left to interpretation but in my opinion you cannot argue with the cold hard fact illustrated in the videos.

There are many issues at play her, one of them being a civil rights issue and the other being do we as American's see that those who hold a position of authority in our military or police force can do no wrong. Obviously there is crime having to do with all races but when you watch a video of a man who is on the ground with two policeman on top of him and then see those policemen shoot that man it is hard to understand what brought them to perform this action.When African Americans band together and form the Black Lives Matter Movement there are an equal amount of people who are against it. They believe that just because African Americans are saying that that means that other lives do not matter and this has cause a lot of unnecessary remarks to surface. I am not here to tell you which side to take or tell you that you are or are not racist but i am going to leave this here for you to think about. The Civil Rights Act of 1964 that outlaws discrimination based off of race, sex, religion, color and country of origin has only been in place for 52 years now. This means that under the United States Constitution this has only been recognized for about as long as your parents have been alive. That is not a long time at all and since then we haven't really made an effort to evolve ourselves from these acts of hatred. An example of this would be the issue of giving transsexuals the ability to use the bathroom that they feel comfortable in. When it comes down to it we are all human and in order for us to over come this we need to realize that most of the things that keep us separated are just social constructs that we as humans put in place to keep us separated that way.

I have no words for the following Tweets other than hate:

And This One

If you end up looking into this one you can see that the reply tweets are even worse.

Apparently "normal decent people" don't like humans of different races?

We actually need you to hop in one of those and drive off to a deserted island

I am in disbelief that Mr. Davis thought it was a good idea to put this on the internet for ALL to see.

Where do you get your facts?..... TMZ

And again...

I guess being held down by 2 cops is still resisting and should result in death

But thank you Jann for speaking the truth