How To Avoid Terrible Disney Vacations
Travel

How To Avoid Terrible Disney Vacations

Planning ahead is a must.

146
How To Avoid Terrible Disney Vacations
James and Carol Lee

Planning a trip to Disney World is no joke. It takes a lot of time, effort, and commitment to plan and schedule one of those trips. I have been to Disney more times than I would like to think and I'm sure if you go back and look at some of the previous articles on my page, you'll see that I'm kind of obsessed with it. I have compiled a list of a few tips and tricks from me to you on ways that you can avoid having a terrible Disney vacation.

The first would be to pack everything. Even if you don't think you need it. In my opinion, it's better to b safe than sorry. Packing everything includes sunscreen, bug spray, a rain jacket or poncho, baseball hats, water bottles, important papers, and enough shirts and shorts for all the days you are there, plus more. When I go to Disney I also love to bring my fun ears and pins to trade!

Next up on the list of Rachel is making reservations for Dining and Fastpass+. Disney has some really awesome restaurants on property and you can save yourself a lot of time and hassle by just making reservations through the Disney website before you leave home. The same goes for Fastpasses. Some rides in Disney (a cough, cough, Space Mountian) have reeeaaallly long wait times. If you can utilize the FastPass options, it will really save you some time to do other things around in the park!

The next thing I would really recommend is preparing for any type of weather that you may encounter. This means preparing for rain, sun, extreme temperature changes, and even hail. Florida weather is crazy, you never know what you're going to get!

Also, if you can, plan your Disney trips during times when crowds are thinner. Good times to go are October, January, February, and September! This will mean avoiding times when children are in school and major holidays.