Aura

What Does The Color Of Your Aura Say About You?

Our internal health and personality are both externally reflected through light and color.

169
McCall Donoho

So what is an aura?

The aura is a distinctive atmosphere of electromagnetic energy that can be visible in the form of light or color to the human eye. That sounded kind of scientific. Well, actually, it is. Science has proven the electromagnetic atmosphere that surrounds all objects, or is all objects, can be visible and even show color.

The aura is known to reflect internal health; a depleted aura, dim in color or size, shows lack of qi energy (life force energy). However, a large and glowing aura reflects a healthy spirit, mind, and body. On the more esoteric side of the spectrum, we can learn to determine specific qualities based on aura color; each color reflects unique personality traits. The visible colors are reflecting attributes that are based on mental, physical, and spiritual health. These aspects correlate to determine individuals personalities and qualities.

People with red auras are usually energetic and grounded individuals, as red is the color of the root chakra. They are adventurous in every aspect of life, but can also be quick to anger. Because they are deeply rooted, they are strong and resilient. Usually individuals with red auras are very driven and have the ability to reach great abundance in life.

Pink Aura people are caring and generous, by nature. They usually like to host, as they love to love but also being loved. Pink auras reflect a natural healer that is very sensitive in regards to others. They are also quite imaginative and appreciate honesty.

Orange Aura individuals are thoughtful and gregarious; they can be charming but also hold quite a temper. While they are motivated, orange aura people can jump into situations rashly with impatience.

People with gold auras appreciate aesthetic and are usually very charming. These individuals enjoy attention and affection, but also feel that it is necessary to reciprocate these qualities. Gold aura people fear their flaws being exposed as they like to impress their piers and are proud of their independence.

Yellow aura people freely communicate but do not feel the need to be around people; they are perfectly content by themselves. However, when they are around others, they are very observant and perceptive.

Individuals with a green aura are hard working and creative. They are perfectionists that are very down to earth.They are particular with their space and company are they enjoy stability and balance.

A blue aura, as it is very rare, resembles a very strong personality. They are master communicators, as they resonate with the throat chakra. They can motivate and inspire others as they are charismatic, intelligent, and intuitive. However, they can be workaholics that can push off personal relationships.

Purple Aura people are highly psychic and attuned to the emotions as they resonate with the third eye chakra. They hold their friends close and connect well with nature.

People with silver auras are very gifted, wise, and sensitive. While they easily attract admiration and interest, they are discerning when it comes to choosing close friends and relationships. They attract success and are very relatable.