Report this Content
CPAC is a magical place where conservatives gather to live and breath politics. Your first time, it's like you've entered a wonderland.
Every year you develop a feeling of belonging that doesn't fade, in addition to picking up tons of free conservative stuff. Now that CPAC has passed, there are so many things to miss. Which ones are affecting you?
1. You are in so many group chats with friends, that you can't count
2. You are tempted to post a throwback photo even though it hasn't been long
3. Asking your friends when you will see them again, and realizing you don't know
4. Your feed is flooded with everyone's CPAC photos
5. You're trying to catch up on work and failing
6. You realize the only thing you don't miss was the long lines for Starbucks
7. You look back on photos and think about the good times
8. Realizing you have no one in person to talk about politics with whenever you go
9. You have to go through all of the stuff you got in the Hub
10. You actually sort of miss being sleep deprived because... speakers!
11. You've realized how conservative you truly are, and others are having a hard time accepting it
12. Suddenly getting annoyed at liberal people at your college.. even more than usual
13. You're already making plans for next year
This article has not been reviewed by Odyssey HQ and solely reflects the ideas and opinions of the creator.