Start Planning Now, These 4 Artists Are Going On Tour Soon

After several successful performances in "Waitress" on Broadway, Sara Bareilles will be returning to her singing career and starting her tour this coming October in support of her latest LP, "Amidst the Chaos."

10

As the warm weather begins, so does festival season. With Governors Ball and Made In America right around the corner, we can't help but wonder who else is going to be performing this year. Here are some of the artists that will be on tour.

1. Khalid

The 21-one-year-old singer will be starting his tour promoting his new album. The Free Spirit World tour, which kicks off on June 20th in Phoenix, Arizona, will travel across the country for 32 concerts, ending in Miami on August 17th. Joining Khalid on his tour is "Pretty Girl" singer, Clairo, for his opening act.

2. Jennifer Lopez

The pop star will be kicking off her first tour (in six years!) in Los Angeles this June. Honoring her 50th birthday, the "It's My Party: The Live Celebration" tour will make 25 stops in not only the United States, but also in Canada. According to a statement, "Fans can anticipate a signature Jennifer Lopez show each night featuring her distinctive choreography and dancers, incredible production and set design, dazzling wardrobe, and a non-stop party mix of new and classic J.Lo anthems."

3. Lauv

The newly famed singer will be starting his United States tour this October. Best known for his hit-singles "I Like Me Better" and "i'm so tired..." Lauv will begin the United States leg of his tour in Washington D.C after delaying it (and his upcoming album) due to personal health reasons. In his personal statement, Lauv explained that the tour arose over a difficult year in which he was questioning his career path. He described that he felt guilty and anxious over struggling to complete his first ever album and seeking professional help for his mental health issues.

4. Sara Bareilles

After several successful performances in "Waitress" on Broadway, Sara Bareilles will be returning to her singing career and starting her tour this coming October in support of her latest LP, "Amidst the Chaos." The 27-date tour will open October 5th in Detroit, Michigan and will wrap up on November 26th in Atlanta. Along the way, Bareilles will play at several large venues such as Nashville's Grand Ole Opry, New York's Madison Square Garden, and Los Angeles' Hollywood Bowl.