I started listening to Ariana Grande's new album "Thank You, Next" the morning after it came out. Although I've been leery of her in the past, I do have to admit that she put out some major bops. One song's title REALLY concerned me, though. After listening to the song "break up with your girlfriend, i'm bored," I was even more disgusted.

Why is Grande pushing for the further destruction of today's dating scene?

Grande is basically singing about a guy she has a thing for and saying that he can "hit it" (ew, talk about classless) if he breaks up with his girlfriend. She even admits that it isn't right but she doesn't care. All because she's bored. Excuse me, WHAT?

This song just perpetuates everything that is wrong with dating and relationships in society today. People treat relationships like something they need to get out of the way instead of something to respect. Since when did a relationship become meaningless? If someone is in one, they are off limits regardless of your feelings. Period.

I can't tell you how many times I have heard conversations among both guys and girls talking about someone they like, mentioning they are in a relationship, then basically proceeding to do what they want anyway. That is the reason relationships today are 1. rare and 2. not working out like they used to. Sorry, but it's pathetic. You have no right to complain that you aren't in a relationship if that is the way you act toward other people's relationships.

People don't have boundaries these days. In my head, I always thought that if someone had a significant other, regardless of my feelings, that was endgame. I guess Ariana has different feelings? She needs to not perpetuate the BS attitude that millions of teenagers and adults already showcase. It only makes her look bad and makes others think that it is a common and appropriate mindset. Newsflash: It's not.

More like "break up with your girlfriend because I'm a whore." If that's the kind of attitude you have, stay away from me and my boyfriend because you're just a homewrecker. Sorry, not sorry.