Ariana Grande Might Be Manchester's Newest Honorary Citizen

A little kindness goes a long way

10
Business Insider

Ariana Grande is to get honorary citizenship of Manchester under plans put forward but the city council. Grande is in line to be the first recipient for putting together the One Love Manchester Concert in honor of victims of the bomb attack at her previous Dangerous Woman concert.

People like Ariana Grande are what make us all believe in humanity again.

She is in line to be the first recipient for putting together the One Love Manchester concert in aid of victims that were affected by the bomb, which 22 people had died. As for the concert, over 50,000 people attended the One Love Manchester concert at Old Trafford on June 4th and millions have watched online. The concert raised almost 3 million euros for the victims of the Manchester Arena attack.

We say keep it up Ariana and for everyone else you can do great in the world as well, even if it's a small act of kindness it can go a long way.

Here are some highlights from the concert:

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/video/2017/jun...