Are You Fearless, Or Are You Letting Negative Thoughts Control You?

Fear brings anxiety, stress, negative emotion, and we become worried about something that may or may not even happen in the future

26
Huffington Post

F.E.A.R.

Our mind will try everything and anything to speak ridiculous lies to us. It can be something as little as "I'm dumb", or, "I'm not good enough." and our mind will continue to speak these lie into our head until we eventually believe it wholeheartedly, leading us spiraling down a negative path. The enemy likes to twist every good thing that Our Father has created. He wants us to live in fear. So he is whispering these lies that are actually starting to control our mind if we let it. He wants us to be fearful of every situation that we may encounter - he wants to steer us off the path God has mapped out for our lives.

We are better than this. We are meant for purpose. We are meant to live on Earth as it is in Heaven. We need to walk out in that freedom. We need to learn to replace every lie that comes into our head with the TRUTH. We have a purpose, and we have real, true, identity. Fear brings anxiety, stress, negative emotion, and we become worried about something that may or may not even happen in the future. We become a slave to hell, and we begin to look at the world as if we are living in it. We need to remember that JESUS died on the cross for our sins so that we can have a personal relationship with HIM, and so we can walk out in TRUE VICTORY. We are warriors and we need to RISE UP and kick the enemy in the butt. We are better than simple lies that are constantly being whispered in our ears. We need to start focusing on truth. and the truth is that JESUS loves us. Jesus has a purpose for us in this life we are living. AND, Jesus cares for our every need.

We are children of God, and the more we draw near to our Father, the more He will draw near to us. When we encounter his radical love, we will never be the same. When we experience just how much He truly does love us- we are able to ignore the lies and replace them with truth. The only thing Satan and his minions can do is speak lies. It starts with one simple lie, and for some reason, we listen to it. We fall into the trap, and we start to believe that lie about ourselves. We start to believe that we are not good enough- there is absolutely no lies in Heaven. There is only truth, love, joy, and freedom. We must seek God every single day so that we will be satisfied here on Earth and so that we can walk out in our true identity. We need to kick these lies in the butt, start to see ourselves differently, and help others who are falling into this negative trap. Satan is real, and he is here to steal, kill, and destroy each of us. But our GOD is so much greater than that. Our God died for each of us on the cross so that we can walk out in true freedom - So that we can walk out in our truest identity. We each have a purpose, a purpose to LIVE. A purpose that we are supposed to fulfill. We can only do that with our God at the center of our lives. Let Him make a difference in your life today.