Are Feminists Ignoring Real Rape Culture?

Harsh reality of the European rape epidemic.

263
Brietbart

(This article was co-written by an anonymous source.)

The word feminism has recently been dominating the media as more women are standing up from the silence to preach for their rights. But do they actually know what they are talking about? Are they truly doing the right thing? The modern day feminist believes in “equality” for men and women alike, yet they have been turning a blind eye to the actual global issues when it comes to women. Equal pay in the workplace is one thing; but what about rape culture, or the lack of it in the United States? They blow up the issue at home without realizing how bad it truly is everywhere else.

Sure, here in our freedom haven of America we have the right to speak up and potentially put an attacker behind bars fairly fast. What the modern day feminists do not fully grasp is that it does not work that way in a lot of European countries. Women are ultimately silenced and threatened into hiding by their attackers after being victimized. They do not get to hire a fancy lawyer and speak their mind in a court room because that’s not the reality of it. Instead they take the blame out of fear of their attackers and their own lives.

When the modern day feminist is approached with this topic, all the angry rage and spark they’ve forced onto others seems to dull out. Rape culture is real and an everyday routine else where, but no one wants to stick up for the women in other countries. No one wants to speak for the silent majority. They do not mind rallying over the occasional American college party rape incident, but you will never see them trying to make an actual difference else where. If they are so open to equal rights and a better life for women, then why are they excluding a huge portion of them?

Instead of focusing on their “agenda”, they target the American white men and make them look like the worst people on the planet, even though most of the rape is going on in foreign countries. So many foreign rapists are getting away with insane crimes and sometimes, are even praised for what they have done to innocent women.

The modern day feminist looks at an issue like refugees and fights for their rights to be brought into our country. Yes, what they see are the very few innocent women and children whose stories are projected on social media, especially places like Humans of NY; but the feminists are completely oblivious to the fact that most of these “refugees” are non-Syrian men that are causing most of the rapes. These men come from a hostile and foreign culture that stands against all of the liberal equality preached by western nations. Letting them in would be us waving arms to rapists and giving them the okay to live in our neighborhoods. Instead of fighting rape culture, it would bring one to our country.

Islamic countries are well known for their mistreatment of women, viewing them more akin to property than to living and breathing humans. They even play a “game” called Taharrush where a large group of Arab men surround a western style woman in three circles. The inner circle sexually abuses the woman, the second circle spectates, and the third circle diverts attention from what’s going on. If enough men are involved, the woman is dragged along by the mob while each man gets a turn to abuse her. The left of Europe fails to realize what is actually going on and believes they will integrate into European society without a problem. Much as they do in America, the left uses the art of media censorship to keep the public unaware.

Not only are women raped, but they are burned, stoned, disfigured, and tortured. But that does not matter as long as here in America, we can arrest a white fraternity kid after we make sure one rape incident goes viral. We beg for justice for the woman but we do not beg for justice for all women. No light is shed on all the women who are suffering in Europe. Their faces are not all over the news, no hashtags are being made for them.

When 1,400 girls were betrayed by a Pakistani sex gang in Rotherham, Britain, the media made sure nobody found out. In fact, the rapists were able to get away with it for so long due to the hate speech laws in Britain; anyone who reported it was arrested. When thousands of girls were violated on New Years Eve in Cologne, Germany, the press did all they could to censor it, to ensure nobody knew of Merkel's failed experiment. When native Europeans are shot, tortured, beaten, stabbed and bombed by these foreigners, or even run over by a truck at a public event, it's censored. When it does come to light, extremist groups such as ANTIFA or the Feminist FEMEN still fight to import this toxic culture, effectively betraying not only their own people, but their own beliefs.

So to the modern day feminist, this is an urgent wake up call. If you want to make a difference in society, then do not limit that society to what you see around you. Think about the bigger picture and use your voice to support others that can not use theirs. Use your voice to speak for the women that are arrested for trying to speak up against the attackers, the gangs, and the constant suffering.