5 Apps That Will Make You Easy Money

5 Apps That Will Make You Easy Money

Everyone could use a little side hustle.

533
5 Apps That Will Make You Easy Money

In today's economic climate, almost anyone could use a little side hustle. These five apps will make it easy for you to make a little extra cash. All you need to get started is to start downloading them.

1. Wag!

Wag! is the top on-demand dog walking app, available in major cities across the country. Who doesn't wanna spend their free time walking cute doggos??

2. Poshmark

Poshmark is the top clothing sellers app. Pro tip: Once you have downloaded the app, reshare and follow back to everyone who follows you. The bigger the audience you have, the more times your posts are likely to show up on the Poshmark algorithm which will guarantee you even more of an audience which makes you more $$$$$.

3. Instagram

I know it may sound silly to some, but there is actually a ton of money in Instagram marketing, more popularly known as ~Instagram modeling~. In all seriousness though, if you already have a large following on Instagram, companies will pay you money to post photos of you with their products.

4. Lyft

Obviously, you need a car to be a Lyft driver but if you are serious about it and don't have a car, they do have payment and leasing options. Who doesn't want a flexible work schedule?

5. Letgo

Would you even be human if you didn't have random crap lying around your house that you never use? Letgo is user-friendly for both sellers and buyers.