5 Answers To The Questions Guys Are DYING To Ask Girls

Ladies, am I right?

3837

Trying to understand guys and girls has always been like trying to learn another language. When a girl likes a guy, she can never decipher what's going on in his head, and guys never know what to do around girls. After a bit of research, (let's be real, TikTok was part of the research) I've narrowed it down to five questions that guys are asking about girls. Gentlemen, I hope this helps! And ladies, if you agree, share this article with your guy friends!

Without further ado, here are the answers to the 5 questions guys are dying to ask girls:

1. What's the first thing a girl notices bout a guy?

So this question is definitely up to the girl, but I feel like girls pretty much always look at the same four or five different things. The first thing that I notice about a guy is definitely his eyes. There's just something about eyes that are insanely attractive. Maybe that saying "the eyes are the window to the soul" has some truth to it!

I've also heard that a guy's smile is something girls look for. So, guys, show off those pearly whites if you've got 'em! Girls love a guy who knows how to laugh.

This one is a little more subtle, but one of the main things I look for is how a guy treats the women in his life - most importantly, his mother. The way a guy acts around his mom or other female figure is a direct sign of how he will treat who he ends up with. So appreciate those women in your life, fellas!

Lastly, I'd say that personality is everything! A guy can be attractive all he wants, but if he doesn't have a great personality, everything else is a turn-off. Just relax and be yourself! If she's the right girl, it'll all fall into place.

2. Does height matter?

I feel like this one varies depending on how tall the girl is, but I'll try my best to answer this one. I feel like girls care about height because they want to feel the guy they're with will protect them. I'm not saying that shorter guys can't protect us. I'm sure they can. However, there is just something about a guy being with you that's taller. So for me, it's more of an intimidation and feeling safe thing. Any ladies reading this can agree or disagree, but that's how I understand it. Is it the end of the world if the guy I end up with isn't taller than me? No, but it is definitely a plus when he's taller.

3. Why do girls wear makeup when they look good without it?

Now, this is a question that even I have caught myself wondering. However, that was before I wore any makeup. Girls wear makeup for themselves. And let's face it, makeup is fun once you learn how to do it! Fellas, it is so important that you just let the lady wear makeup if she feels like it. By the same token, though, don't be afraid to tell your woman how beautiful she looks when she's not wearing it. You'll be boyfriend/husband of the year if you do that simple thing.

4. Why do girls say "I'm fine" when they clearly aren't?

Believe it or not, the reason we use "I'm fine" when we're not really fine isn't always a mind game. Don't get me wrong. There are lots of girls who use this as a test to see if their boyfriend/husband is being observant. So, unfortunately, that is my first answer to the question. However, the other reason girls might use the famous "I'm fine" is because they don't want to burden you with their problems. There are lots of things that go on in a girl's head, and sometimes we know that the thing we're upset about doesn't have much meaning in the grand scheme of things. (Just don't tell us that! Trust me!)

I guess the best advice I can give is to keep pursuing the issue until you're 100 percent sure that "I'm fine" is genuine. You'll never be penalized for caring about our emotional wellbeing. A lot of the time, we just want you to ask!

5. Who should make the first move?

OK, now I've heard controversy with this one, and I purposely saved it for last. Growing up, I was always taught that the guy should make the first move. I still pretty much think this way, but I also have heard a lot of guys say that they wouldn't mind it if the girl made the first move sometimes. I tend to want the guy to make the first move because I don't want to seem desperate or weird (because let's face it, that's the stereotype that is brought up when girls make the move first).

I guess if I were to explain this to the guys, I would say to bank on making the first move. I feel like men were created to be a TAD more dominant and should be the pursuer. Us girls want to feel loved and protected, and (correct me if I'm wrong) guys will pursue a girl if he really wants her! Are there special situations where the girl can make the move first? Of course, but I would say make the move first unless told otherwise.

Relationships are definitely weird. There are so many things that guys don't know about girls and vice versa. It just goes to show that opposites really do attract! But there you have it, boys. I hope this answers your questions somewhat. Half the time I don't even understand girls and I am one, so I understand the struggle. I guess the last piece of advice I can give is don't be afraid to ask questions like this! The right girl won't get upset if you ask these questions in order to understand her.

Follow Swoon on Instagram.