Another Divorce For Odom And Kardashian

Another Divorce For Odom And Kardashian

Yes, another, because apparently this isn't the first time they've been to this rodeo.

7
Another Divorce For Odom And Kardashian
The Daily Beast

Just this morning, while I was cruising along Wrighstville Avenue on my my to work, my favorite radio station was on I suddenly began to tune out. Now this was because I was hearing the word "Kardashian" for the millionth time. Who knows maybe even more than a million? But these days the simple fact of the matter remains that social media has become engrossed in our culture, and it seems following the every move of celebrities, especially of the Kardashian Klan, is just another favorite pass times of American citizens.

So even given how I may have thought I felt about the situation and what might be right, I still love the Kardashians, don't get me wrong. And who could the news been about this time? None other than Khloe Kardashian herself! Whenever I think of the Kardashians, I always thought of Khloe being one of the toughest; she is one boss woman for sure. So, of course, I was interested to know the latest happenings in Khloe's own love life. Come to find out through the very sound waves of my radio station (thank you Modern Rock 98.7, you really do rock) that Khloe and Lamar were getting another divorce. Yes, another, because apparently this isn't the first time they've been to this rodeo.

According to Billboard News, she allegedly filed for divorce again just this past Thursday. Upon the basis of their divorce report filings, "Kardashian and Odom have a prenuptial agreement". When Odom was found last fall unconscious because of drugs and other probably bad decisions, I'm sure Khloe had no idea what to do. When you genuinely love someone, you would do anything to make them better, and it almost seems Khloe was able to do that. Lamar was able to go through rehab and according to Billboard was even able to step back into the public eye this winter, and things were looking up. But now winter has come and passed, the beautiful flowers of the spring are gone, and summer is almost officially here (what with it being Memorial Day after this weekend and all). Now it seems their love has faded away (yet again) just like the seasons have. However, with all this being said I still remain an incredibly huge fan of Ms. Khloe Kardashian. And hey, if she doesn't need any man to make her feel good about herself then more power to her! I applaud you for being strong as heck, Ms. Khloe.