'Keeping Up With The Kardashians' Is Ending After 20 Seasons And People Have Mixed Feelings

"Kim, there's people that are dying."

3444
E!

"Keeping Up With The Kardashians" is coming to an end after 20 seasons of intense drama, family bonding, and Scott Disick. It's sad for some and a relief for others who find the show way overhyped.

If you've followed the famous KarJenners for the past two decades, you've definitely laughed, cried, hated someone on the show, questioned that Kourtney was a robot because of her monotone voice, and obsessed over the KarJenner babies.

Over the years we started to see less family drama than we were used to and started to see more of the business side of things for the Kardashians and Jenners behind the scenes of what they do every day.

This past season was particularly dramatic because we saw a lot of family disputes and even physical altercations between the sisters and Kourtney decided she was going to leave the show.

As a Kardashian fan myself, one thing I will always be grateful for is that even after Kourtney and Scott broke up, we still got to have Scott on the show.

Scott is absolutely integral to the "KUWTK" comedic structure because of all of his insane antics and one-liners.

"KUWTK" has had so many great moments that it's definitely hard to choose what your favorite is, whether it's when Kim lost her diamond earring in the ocean and Kourtney iconically set her priorities straight, or when Khloe announced she was having a baby, there are so many feel-good moments that are split with drama and comedy that make the show worth watching.

If you aren't a fan of the show, you definitely have a different point of view of being happy it's finally done airing.

For the people who do not watch "Keeping Up With The Kardashians" have probably questioned how this show has made it a full 20 seasons. Most "KUWTK" haters exist because they don't like the Kardashian family or they just dislike the idea of reality television.

Whether you love them or hate them, we've all grown up with them in some way, shape, or form so it is a big deal that "KUWTK" will no longer be on E!