12 Of The Most Annoying Harry Potter Characters

WARNING: MAJOR SPOILERS

3007
Playbuzz

While all the characters in Harry Potter had their part and played it well, there were some that were actually just the worst. I don't care about your tragic back story, you are actually the worst person ever.

1. Fleur Delacour

Throughout the entirety of Goblet of Fire and every book she appeared in thereafter, Fleur was genuinely so annoying. She very rarely did anything correctly and contributed almost nothing to the series. If Bill Weasley hadn't married her, literally nothing would have changed. And, we probably would have avoided the Death Eaters attacking the wedding, and Harry might have stayed safer longer.

2. Rita Skeeter

As a hopeful budding journalist, Rita Skeeter always left a nasty taste in my mouth. Why they ever let her write for the Daily Prophet is beyond me. Stupid wizard politics. But seriously, someone take that Quick Quotes Quill away before I smack her with it.

3. Sirius Black

Don't get me wrong, I love Sirius. It bothers me though that he allowed his anger to take control of him in the moments when it was the worst time to do so. He very rarely was able to save Harry and acted like he was still a teenager for much of the series. Still one of the saddest deaths though by far.

4. Severus Snape

I know what you're gonna say. "He was in love with Lily and he was bullied and he was abused and his character arc is so redeeming." That doesn't mean he didn't abuse his students and constantly lie. I don't care about his motives. "Always?" I call BS.

5. Lavender Brown

NO ONE EVER LIKED YOU. YOU EXISTED TO MAKE HERMIONE JEALOUS. I'M GLAD YOU GOT TURNED INTO A WEREWOLF. YOU WERE SO ANNOYING. LEAVE ME ALONE.

6. Cho Chang

I appreciate how Harry's affections for Cho Chang helped him to realize who he actually loved and that he deserved better, but she treated him so terribly. And all she did was cry after Cedric died. I was sad too, but girl, come on. You've got Harry Freaking Potter coming after you. GO FOR IT!

7. Crabbe and Goyle

Since you never see one without the other, I put these two together. As a Draco Malfoy appreciator (I know I'm one of like five), he didn't even need these two. Sure, they were chunky and strong in case he needed muscle, but being in Slytherin is all about ambition and cunning. Not just being tall and intimidating,

8. Albus Dumbledore

PLEASE DON'T HATE ME. Dumbledore really hurt Harry and could have done so much more to help him. Harry was just a kid, Dumbledore had hundreds of years worth of knowledge. Also, who dumps a baby on the doorstep of a knowingly abusive family? He had to have grandparents or something, right?

9. Justin Finch-Fletchley

This kid is literally the human equivalent of the Salem Witch Trials. All he does is try and flip Harry on his head. Just stop.

10. Cormac McLaggen

Such. A. Pervert. He is actually the definition of that fuckboy that none of us want to talk to. Hermione dealing with him is the expression of all of our female struggles.

11. Gilderoy Lockhart

'Nuff said.

12. Harry Potter

I'm not even sorry. Harry Potter is the whiniest and most complacent character in the entire novel. He refuses to solve his own problems, making Hermione come up with solutions and taking credit for them later. Be better, Harry. Just please be better.

From Your Site Articles