After one whole semester, I've come to find a lot of things that are quite annoying as a college student. I'm sure most of you will agree.
1. Going to the bathroom and someone comes in and sits in the stall right next to you
2. Going to the bathroom and the person before you doesn't know how to flush the toilet
3. Going to take a shower and someone is in your favorite stall
4. Getting in the shower only to find hair smeared all of the walls
5. Walking outside to go to class only to realize it's raining
6. Having an umbrella for once, but the wind breaks it
7. Feeling like you never have any privacy
8. Closing your door only to have someone come in and then leave without shutting it
9. Being late to class and getting stuck behind incredibly slow walkers
10. When your whole class is sick and all you hear are sniffles and coughing the whole class
11. Listening to the same presentation 10 times because your professor didn't assign topics and everyone picked the same topic
12. Going to the library to do work, but the WiFi stops working
13. Checking your mail box and there is nothing in it
14. Having that one kid in your class that answers every.single.question.
15. Going on Facebook and half of your newsfeed is people talking about their grades and every detail about their life at school
16. Dropping all of your food while leaving the cafeteria
17. Getting to the end of the semester and realizing you didn't use half of the books that your professors said you needed
18. Realizing that ALL of your finals are cumulative
There ya have it!! At least soon enough we'll have a break from it all. Happy Finals week! Good luck to everyone on their finals!