The Signs and Significance of Repeating Angel Numbers

Seeing repeating numbers over a time span is a sign from God, Angels and the Universe.

17345
Google

Have you ever continuously kept seeing the same numbers repeatedly throughout the day or anything other extended time? Numbers like 11:11,111, even 1:11. Maybe even when you checked the time it was 12:22 then you go and get lunch and your change is $2.22. Seeing these numbers repeatedly isn't a coincidence, but rather a sign from the Angels & the universe.

These number sequences are referred to as "Angel numbers". They stem from biblical references and many great philosophers of our time. They're trying to get your attention by creating synchronicity within your life and hoping you will become aware. Every repeating number has a energy that is connected with it, and repeatedly seeing them is a way the world is trying to help you grasp an idea by grasping your attention.

Here's a brief summary into what seeing these repeating numbers could be trying to tell you.

1,11, 111 or 1111: This is the most popular sequence of numbers most see especially when beginning to awaken and be more conscious.

2,22, 222: 222 symbolizes confirmation and support of your thoughts and life. This sequence is here to let you know you're on the right track. Whether you see it during a certain thought as a confirmation, or you're continuously seeing it through out the day, it represents positivity. It's letting you know to remain positive that you're aligned with your life purpose and will soon see fruition from your work. It's also a indication to keep focusing on all that's positive and to rid yourself of 'negative' energy. 222 encourages you to keep moving forward despite what's going on in your life through seeing the best by using love, light, and positivity. Trust the Angels - better times are comin!

3,33,333: 3 has the energy of balance. Hence the 3's which represent a equilateral triangle. What kind of balance this represents is resonated based on your own life. It mostly represents balance of your mind body and soul. The number 3 correlates to everything being connected, without 1 you can't have the other, just as it relates to you in equality of self and growth. Seeing this number could be a sign that you are out of balance and/lacking something essential. It could represent you thinking negatively or maybe you aren't treating your body good by lack of exercise or poor choice of consumption. This is a symbol to focus on your true inner self, and purpose.

4,44,444, 4444: Seeing multiple 4's is a sign that the energy surrounding you is being enhanced and is guiding you. 444 regards determination within your path. It is a symbol to pay attention to the direction of your path and life. It is making sure you do not get distracted and off track, but rather to keep following the positive thoughts.

5,55,555,5555: This number sequence signifies change. Whether you have changed your thoughts on something or a change is actually about to occur. It's up you to see how it correlates to your own personal journey. This is just advising you to make sure you have thought fully on your change of thought, idea or where a change could be occurring.

6,66,666,6666: Seeing a set of 6's normally sparks up fear and worry around people but in this instance seeing multiple 6's represents to put your thoughts in balance. Maybe you're worrying too much... This is a sign for you to focus on being balance and trust that everything else will follow without your need to control your outside world. Your outside world ALWAYS matches your inner.

7,77,777,7777: Seeing multiple 7's represents a lesson learned within your life. It is an applaud from the angels that the angel's presence is and connection towards you is at a all time high. It is a symbol to let go of any material concerns and to trust that things will work in your favor. 777 signifies that you will be soon reaping the rewards because of all your hard work and efforts.

8,88,888,8888: Seeing sequences of 8 coordinates to changes that involve your finances. If you're doing well with your finances it may be appearing to help you not focus too much on your material world and balance yourself in order to be prepared for the future. On the contrary if you have been struggling, this can symbolize that more abundance is coming your way. This sequence not only relates to finances but also it can symbolize that you have reached some sort of completion in your life or that a phase must fade in order to increase your prosperity and abundance. Either way, it's alerting you to remain balanced and positive to receive or keep prosperity in your daily life.

9,99,999,999: This symbolizes that a phase (or phases!) are coming to an end in your life and closures for the positive are expected. This could be a completion of a thought or experience. It can also be a urge from the Angels to finish anything you've started.