An Open Letter To The Girl Who Is Lost

An Open Letter To The Girl Who Is Lost

The clouds will clear and you will find your path again.

1943
An Open Letter To The Girl Who Is Lost
Diana's Blography

Dear Lost Girl,

I can see that you are misguided, lost in this game that we play called life. I understand things may not be going your way, but I know you will come out of this strong.

I know you count down the days until you can find your way back to your true home.

I know you resent many things in your life too.

But, I know you will push through and conquer whatever life hands you.

Please wipe those tears from your face. The tears that you have shed in your unhappy moments. Erase the dark clouds that hover above you as you cry. You are better than that and I know it.

Please, lost girl. Do not feel like this is the end. That life is always bad. Lost girl, you will always have a family here waiting for you when the time is ready. A family that will provide you the love that you deserve.

Do not believe that your true family does not love you. They hold a love so strong for you. It may not seem like it, but it is true.

Listen lost girl, the clouds may be thick at the moment, but soon they will clear. Your pathway to your happiness will be visible again.

Hold strong even at your weakest moments.

When you feel as though the world will crash down at your feet, you stand up tall and keep your head held high.

I commend you for not showing your fears so blatantly to the world. For smiling through the pain, even when the tears were starting to overpower. For not being a fragile girl that people expected you to be.

You are amazing, and you are a force to be reckoned with. Please do not let anyone rob you of your innocence, from the happy moments in your life that you possess.

Continue to push through any bullies that come your way. Hop through all the obstacles you face in life. Come out being the star.

Come out with a fresh face filled with happiness and joy. A life filled with crazy adventures with crazy friends.

A life knowing that you lived it to the fullest and did not feel pressured negatively to fulfill a role not meant for you.

You may be lost right now, but you will find your way. Nothing in life comes easy and I understand it sucks. But, I know you. I know your will. Your beauty. Your drive. You will succeed, and you will conquer.

Trust me.

Sincerely,

A girl who was once lost.