An Open Letter To Texas

An Open Letter To Texas

Thank you.

21
Home Design

Dear Texas,

I only have visited you once. For five days. I only saw one amazing city in your amazing state. I saw only a glimpse of your amazing state, your culture and your way of life.

But I want to thank you.

Thank you for making me realize there's more out there than my small town in New Jersey.

Thank you for giving me a goal in life, to move to your state and live with you.

Thank you for teaching me that there's so much more to life than sitting in an office.

Thank you for providing opportunities for me to move to you, from law schools to many of different job opportunities.

Thank you for bringing Chip and Joanna Gaines into my life.

Thank you for showing me the cowboy style, and the farmhouse style, which has defined me.

Thank you for South By So What?!, which showed me a different type of music.

Thank you for Southern Methodist University, which gives me a goal law school to get into.

Thank you for giving me more excitement in my life. Thank you for becoming my goal, my future, and my life. Thank you for everything.

I'll be back soon.