An open letter to my Dad. 🖤
Life Stages

An open letter to my Dad. 🖤

That heart touching letter I wrote when my dad wasn’t feel good. And then 5 months later, he passed away. 😢

I miss you like HELL Daddy. 😔

48
An open letter to my Dad. 🖤

Dear Daddy , ❤️

You took this photo last years ago when I was in teenage when we went out to the natural part in one fine morning. I remember those times how much you still strong, healthy and a lit weight gain in your body. I think you already so much changed in these days. You become worst in health, but some facts still same which you treat about us. However, we changed so much physically and mentally, growing age day by day. We never change in your eyes, brain and heart? You still phone with us when we are out, scold when we do something you don't like, call again and say order to do something for you each of us every after 5 mins later and super scold when we are late to reach home. And you can so many talk to us many hours how much you happy if we are with you and I know you still don't wanna let us go even university in some days.

You always say you will be with us after your dead. And promise us you will continue care for us. You have always interested us in every time and carefully listen and ask what is it whenever we are talking something. You always share whatever you know any news, you eat any food and you get anything. You have ever offered us to come along with you when you go somewhere. If we deny , you used to angry and even scold sometime. Most of the times, You have never cared that, we wanna do or not something that you want us to do, but I know you feel sorry for you do that. I hated you when you scolded about my voice that you don't like, my voice has no power, lower tone and everyone will not interest me when I speak. At that time I really annoyed and angry with you because you were blaming me about that I can't change. But you force me to change relate to my voice and talk to me speak carefully and talk with powerful tone, clearly and sharply and highly voice. I tried and talk the way you want. Now most people who I know appreciate my voice and some are openly saying to me that they love my voice. So, now I really sorry that I was angry with you at that time and really I do thank to you about that papa.

It will be never enough and end if I talk about you. You give us so much memorable moments and feeling which we can't forget. I still remember that the times when you cried and hug me when I passed the exam of 10th standard, when you proudly said to your friends that my daughter (me) talked to me that I am her role model with happy eyes, when you encouraged me relate with my mind, when you talked so many stories and sang songs to us in some electricity off nights. I surely say that we are always in your head. And still now you are calling our names, even when you are sleeping. You always say to us that the time when we massage you is the happiest time for you in your life. I know well you can't live without us. However, you are perfect and you can do whatever you want , you will not happy if we are not near you. You need us and you want us. That's why we didn't go any abroad for you although we do want to go to for our education and work.

You always say that how much you love us, although we rare to say to you that we love you. But you know well we are proof that by doing so many things for you , listening whatever you say and staying till now like the way you want. Papa, please try to be more healthy and stay happy more with your beloved us. Cause you are the one who we can't substitute anyway. Love you PaPa. ❤️

#yooyar