An open letter to my 3 little siblings
Family Friends

An open letter to my 3 little siblings

Thank you for bringing me joy and make me a proud big sister

395
An open letter to my 3 little siblings
Smive Aurelien

Dear little brother and sisters,

I may not talk to you often or even in awhile, but I want you to know that you mean a lot to me. Being your big sister makes me realize how blessed I am and how much responsible I have to be to set good examples toward your future. Sixteen years ago I did not even want to hear the idea of having siblings because I wanted my mommy and my daddy all to myself, but once you all came into my life, I realize how much of happiness I would lose if you did not come into my life. Joy runs through my body even when I hear your names.

To my smart, caring, and handsome little brother Mike Stanley Aurelien

Smive Aurelien

Mike, I am so blessed to call you my little brother. I am also proud and happy for the way you treat and respect me. I know it is rare in this generation to have your little brother to respect you even when you are in front of them, but you have proven me something different. When you do not behave yourself and you hear your mom mentions my name, there is always that fear in your voice once they give you the phone. Not only, do you show that respect, but you make sure that you do not repeat that mistake ever again. The last time I got to hug you; you were only 5 years old, and now you are a fourteen-year-old boy with the same love and attitude. I am really thankful for having you baby. I want you to always remember that I love you and I will ALWAYS have your back.

Love,

Your sis

To my gorgeous, awesome, and intelligent little sister Kim-Ashley Aurelien

Smive Aurelien

Kim, you are such a blessing in my life. You make me realize how responsible I can be and my role as a big sister. After accepting to have siblings, I have been praying for a little sister and you came into my life with the key to my joy. You are like my mini me. It is really hard to stop admiring the beauty you are. You are my joy and one of the reasons I want to keep pushing until I succeed. I never knew I would be as blessesd as I am today. When you are around, the whole world becomes nonexistent. You are such a cutie pie. I don't know what I would do without having you in my life. You are my true friend. The person I can count on at anytime to brighten my day. I hope you will continue the path of positive and keep my pride.

Love,

Your monkey

Smive Aurelien

To my brilliant, generous, and pretty little sister Samorah Jeanine Aurelien

Smive Aurelien

I am also proud of you for being such a big girl. I also love being around you because you brighten up my day. I miss your laughter, smile, and jiggle. You are always dancing and singing for me. There is always a kiss at anytime. I love when you hug me and make me realize the importance of a little sister's hug. I miss having time with you to go to the pool and park. I cannot wait to see you my little pumpkin and create more memories with you.

Love,

Your Smivey

Smive Aurelien

Last, but not least, Thank you for helping me grow. Being the oldest make me realize my responsibilities and how to manage them. I love you all from the bottom of my heart. I could not ask for better blessings in my life.

With Love,

Your Big Sister