An Open Letter To Mediacom

An Open Letter To Mediacom

Fix your horrible ways now.

33
www.answers.com

Dear Mediacom,

I am usually a nice guy and I have worked with you in a polite manner for a long time, but I think I just have to be straight up with you guys. You, as public servers, a cable company, and an internet provider, just suck. If it takes you almost an entire week to fix your internet server and phone lines, you need to either hire better IT or just go bankrupt. Because of you, I am now behind on school work and articles. You guys are lucky for basically being the only internet provider in my area. Only other one is AT&T, which is horrible because satellite isn't particularly good in an area that is prone to thunderstorms. I am going to warn you guys. Huntsville is getting Google Fiber in whole by 2019. When that comes, you will lose a huge amount of customer support. Thinking of customers, your guys' service to customers is absolutely horrid. Every time my parents call, they are usually put on hold for at least 15 minutes before an actual human can get to them. When someone does pick up, 60% of the time the person on the phone is either super rude or have no clue what they are doing. That goes to the next point. We have to change out cable boxes 3 or 4 times a year. When we do get it switched out it is a used box and we anticipate having to turn it back in in a few months. In fact we are about to turn one back in as there is a stutter about halfway through each and everyone of them. I would like to enjoy the show all the way through and not only the first half. In closing, you guys have 1-3 years to fix up everything about your company before my family switches to Google Fiber and some other available cable company.

Thank you for reading and please take this into consideration,

Customers that have been loyal for 2+ years