An Ode To O'Bagel: The Most Delicious Bagels In New Jersey.

If you are willing to brave the lines for this New Jersey landmark, your tastebuds will no doubt thank you

69

It is no secret that New Jersey has the best bagels in the world, and the only thing better than that is knowing exactly where you can find them. Located in a very small town (though recently expanded to Hoboken), O'Bagel Bagelry and Deli is where you can find the epitome of what a bagel should be and there is nothing like the experience of walking in there on a Sunday morning, if you can even get in the door that is.

Aside from O'Bagel's world famous bagels, the whole environment in their store sets the perfect mood for some bagel noshing. Especially if you are there on the weekend you are going to see a lot of friendly faces and not just from the employees, but from basically everyone you went to high school with; it is a social experience. As you wait in line O'Bagel offers you tens of drinks to pair your breakfast with as you make conversation with somebody's mom. But when you finally make it to the front of the line, you feel like you have made it into the most exclusive club and prepare to order.

For those of you who never got to experience a Jersey right of passage, any of O'Bagel's bagels will fill you up, but they are most famous for their breakfast sandwiches. Bacon, egg, and cheese on a bagel will change your life. Their taylor ham, NOT pork roll, is equally as life changing. There is nothing better on a cold winter morning then having one of their bagels fresh out of the oven with the butter melting into it. They even have sandwiches if you happen to roll up at a later time.

If you are willing to brave the lines for this New Jersey landmark, your tastebuds will no doubt thank you. They say there is nothing like a New Jersey bagel, but I say there is nothing like an O'Bagel.