"Friends" is the perfect show for everyone and will always make you laugh through any daily struggle. The characters basically teach the viewers that it is OK to go through parts of life completely confused and freely. There is nothing wrong about not knowing what your future career holds for you; we are all figuring that out one step at a time and it's important to laugh along the way.
This show accurately describes many aspects of daily life for a college student. Through the struggles, laughs, tears, stress and friendships, "Friends" says it all. So, what does an average day for a college student look like as told by this show? Let's take a very relatable look:
1. You try your best to be grown up and do grown up things, but 99.9% of the time that doesn't work out.
2. You go through a few mini breakdowns on a daily basis.
3. You get excited to see your friends walking across campus even though you probably saw them a few hours ago.
4. The moment when you've done enough work and just need to take time to yourself, even though you still have hours of left work to do.
5. Those people in class that you can't stand, but you somehow sit through the entire time in rage.
6. You try your best to help your friends with advice and to make everything OK, but this is not always the case.
7. You have a conversation with a group of people and no one acknowledges what you're saying.
8. You can't afford to go out for lunch, buy your books, or pretty much anything else.
9. And then you question how you're going to pay your tuition when you can't even afford to buy a pack of gum right now.
10. People constantly ask you what your plan is for life and what you want to do with your major, but you can't even decide what to have for breakfast.
11. The odd daily struggles we all go through.
12. You constantly have the realization that you're going to have to survive in the real world someday soon.
13. But then covering up the fact that you know you're not ready for that.
14. However, at the end of each day, you may be stressed and not know what you're doing with your life, but you're happy and surrounded by the best people, so everything is always OK.
"Friends" is a show that you should absolutely binge watch if you haven't already. Each episode does not take up much time and are perfect for a short study break. It will also keep you laughing and you'll relate to each individual character in a different way. Our average days as college students contain many struggles and laughter, similar to "Friends." These six adults are living on their own and getting through everyday. They hit difficulties as well, but at the end of each day, they laugh and have each other.