These Candle Scents Will Transport You Into Your Favorite TV Shows, And I NEED Them All

A candle that smells like Stars Hollow? Let me get my wallet.

16054

If I had to list the things that bring me the most comfort, my favorite TV shows and candles would both be high on the list. There's seriously nothing better than lounging on the couch binging something you love next to a burning scented candle.

Now you can get the comfort of BOTH all in one, thanks to Bubble & Geek on Amazon. They're selling super cute candles that smell like the very best places and things from your favorite shows.

The candles are all perfectly named and include detailed descriptions of each scent right on the label. Imagine watching "Gilmore Girls" while the scent of Autumn in Stars Hollow, which smells like "Autumn leaves and maple pancakes lifted by hints of freshly-brewed coffee," flows through your living room. If you can't actually visit Luke's Diner, this is DEFINITELY the next best thing.

Scroll through the list of TV-inspired candles below, and try not to add every single on to your shopping cart.

As an Amazon Associate, Odyssey may earn a portion of qualifying sales.