Your Flaws And Insecurities Are So Much More

Slap them clothes on and have the confidence to wear what you want because you are beautiful.

3
ArtTower-Pixabay

It is okay to be yourself even when you do not want to be. Laugh at stupid jokes. Cry when times are hard. It is okay to not be okay sometimes. But always remember to never hold back a smile or a laugh just because nobody else is laughing.

You never have to feel awkward for who you are. Embrace who you are pretty girl. Anybody would be lucky to have you. Whether you see it or not. You are more than enough. Even when you look in the mirror and doubt your ability to look pretty. You are.

Do not frown upon yourself because something does not fit you correctly, or you cannot seem to get anything right. Trust the timing. You are enough. And everything is going to work out.

Let things be. Speak up and do not be afraid to express your feelings. Nobody will know if you are okay, unless you say or tell them. Always stand up for what you believe in. And remember to believe in yourself. It is hard.

Just keep going because the fight is not over yet. Times get rocky. Be the voice for others who need you. Be a friend that is there. But definitely do not let others and those take advantage of you as a friend. Never underestimate your words. And your capabilities. Your smile is magnificent. You as a person can and will do amazing things in the future if you have Faith in yourself.

Keep pushing forward and moving past the obstacles in life. And continue to overcome all the difficulties. You are such strong person pushing pass everything. And you will only continue to get stronger. So many people love and care about you. Keep your head held high and remember to embrace your flaws and your insecurities because someone's could only wish to have what you have.