This Unsure Feeling You Have Won't Last Forever

Faith & trust is all you need.

27
https://unsplash.com/photos/PC_lbSSxCZE

So how are you feeling right now? Some of you might be comfortable where you are right now, some of you might be feeling very unwell, and the rest of you have absolutely no idea. I'm here to tell you that feeling you have is perfectly normal. There is absolutely nothing wrong with feeling uncertain.

If you're not sure where to head to next, that is perfectly okay. It was this time last year where I was completely unsure how things were going to go within the next couple of months. I was confused, sad, disappointed, and anxious to follow into the next steps. I realized that this was not something that I was going to feel for the rest of my life. This mindset that I had at the time inspired me to do more instead of always asking myself the same questions. Even two years ago when I had absolutely no idea where I was going to be, I ended up graduating college on time.

Something that I was a tad worried about considering that I came into my undergrad as a transfer and not all of my credits came through. My goal was to finish within a year, and that is EXACTLY what happened. The same with what I am currently doing right now. Currently, I am an assistant at a business development center. This position has taught me more things about myself rather than just the clients that come in. It was something that I was not expecting, but it happened at the rarest time. So how exactly did all of these things come about when I least expected it? The answer to that is by one meaning…faith. See without it, I would not sit here and say that I would be in this current position that I am in.

Without faith, I would not be able to sit here and be proud of how far I've come to where I want to end up. So with this, I can honestly tell you, it is the answer to many things. When you feel that things are never going to let up based on who you are around, just remember that the spot that you are in is not going to last forever. The spot that you are in is not going to be permanent. Trust me when I say this because it is exactly where I was and where I still am. When you get anxious about something, you often want to know the answer so bad that you will literally lose sleep over knowing what will come next. There are certain things that I want to do right this second, but I know that it won't happen overnight.

I want to be able to have access to so much right now. But that can't just happen in three seconds. By realizing that things take time at the right time, it will get you to where you need to be. By believing that you're going to get to a better spot than where you are now is going to take much faith and prayers. Believing in these two can do so much that you won't even realize. It might be complicated at first to wait a while, but regardless it just means that there is something that it out there for you that is even better. By believing that you can trust him, it just means that you're putting more faith in yourself than ever.

The more faith and positivity the better. By believing that things will work out for the better, it just means that things are going to start heading in the right direction when you least expect it. By not expecting the unexpected means things are going to go just right. So by prayer, faith, and trust, it is going to lead you to places that you would never expect to go. Believe me, I'm still following this myself.