all the pieces fall to slow and reverbed.

you will thank me later....

14178

I have no idea why I have never gotten into the slow and reverbed songs before, but now I am obsessed and they are all I listen to..... So I thought, why not share some of my favorites that have been on repeat for the last couple days, and I honestly fell asleep to these songs last night, so you are welcome. But I hope you guys enjoy, and like always please share the blog with your friends....These are also in no particular order, because I would still be deciding in 2022 which ones I liked the best.

Always Be My Baby -- This is legendary when it's not slowed and reverbed, but honestly it's a bop in itself when it is.... Mariah Carey should have this blaring in her house, because it just that fudgin good, and when it is sunny outside you will hear me blaring this song in my car, getting coffee...... Well maybe not, cause the rain has been here fro 2 days so.. We will see...

Fantasy by Bazzi- OK WHO DO I NEED TO get this blared forever in my room? Like, honestly..... This will put you in a fricking mood, if you know what I Mean......... Bazzi has always been a favorite of mine, but slowed and reverb Bazzi hits so much different, not gonna lie.... Go listen to this...... And I promise you, it will change your mood for the better.....

I See Red-- slowed and reverb..... a mood.. a vibe......you will thank me later especially for this one, if you know the tik tok trend, and the movie..... just imagine this song slowed down.......

Stuck With U by Ariana and Justin-- this song slowed down will be at my wedding, I had said previously the normal version would be but I have changed my mind....... I want this song, and the people who need to know were already alerted....

Nobody's Love by Maroon 5-- ok, you guys know I have been obsessed with this song for a little bit now, but have you heard the slowed down version? Holy smokes, the steam is too much.... This song is fire...

Slow Cooked Heartbeat song by kelly Clarkson-- If you know me, I was a kellbellfan back in the days when she first won American Idol.... and I never thought I could love a song like I did all of the ones on her very first album... But then a couple years later, HeartBeat Song came out, and I loved it... OBsessed if you will... But last night I found this slow cooked version, and have never went back.... I vibe with this so hard......

Whole Lotta Choppas- OK< this is the jam for real...... Tik tok trend for sure, but some of the tik toks make you laugh so hard you are crying.... And also, this song is always in my head at 3 am and I am constantly doing the dance...So if you want to vibe extra hard on this Sunday, go look it up because it is just a mood.

No Gudiance slowed down tik tok version- This is everything... It is also very poppin' off right now, so go listen to it....

Love Me Like You by Little Mix-- this song is probably my favorite to vibe too... It sounds like a Glee Episode, and I am here for it.....The slowed down version will forever have my heart now, and I can not wait to get married to this song, laughing out loud because I just really said that....

Dress by Taylor Swift-- if you need a moood mix between I see Red, Fantasy and this song its the bomb..... Just vibe to this soing, and leave a comment down below how you are excited you stumbled across this blog post, and started to listen to this banger....YOU ARE WELCOME>>>>>>>

Now there are so many other songs that I Loved, and vibe to on a daily basis...... These are just some... Youtube has the magical powers, and I am forever thankful..... Go listen to these bangers, and if you find anymore that I should listen to let me know in the comments below, and do not forget to be the unicorn of your life, and share this blog cause it helps me out...