All The Things I Will Miss About College This Semester 💙

Because online learning is not the same.

6

All of my classes are online this semester, so even though I have the choice to go back, I will be staying home. Even though it kills me, it really makes the most sense for me. So, in honor of the upcoming semester, here is a list of all the things I am going to miss about being on campus.

1. My BESTIES!!!!

2. Late night study seshs with my classmates 🤓

3. Being able to meet up with your friends 5 minutes after you bang their line asking to hang out

4. The late night dining hall menu 🤤

5. The unlimited access to a state of the art gym

6. Seeing so many friendly faces everywhere I go

7. BAT (short for Belle Air Terrace ... literally basically the only place on campus that doesn't seem to have an abbreviated name 🤔) 

8. Hoops Mania, the basketball season pep rally with a live performer

9. Holy Grounds, the coffee bar on campus!

10. The beautiful scenery and buildings everywhere I look

11. BASKETBALL SEASON!!!

12. All the club meetings I attend every week

13. Father Peter 

14. Fall Fest, the Special Olympics Festival on campus

15. Seeing people with those bandanas on their backpacks and being envious I didn't have one

16. All the late night shenanigans on campus with friends 🤪

17. CampCo, the best late night food spot around

18. Will D. Cat 😸

19. Falvey and all the cramming for tests that happened there

20. Seeing Anthony's Party Rentals every 5 minutes

21. Having to run from Bartley to the Law School in the 10 minutes they give you between classes

22. FRESHENS!!! (Even though they always run out of what seems like staple ingredients ... they are still the bomb!!!!!!!!!!)

23. All the sweet employees all around campus