All Fall '16 Playlist

All Fall '16 Playlist

Fall into the season with this playlist.

15
All Fall '16 Playlist
Rapbullet

Fall semester is finally here! Feelings of stress and anxiety are in full force. Workloads are insanely large and a break seems so far away but no worries! Take a few minutes to sit back and relax. Listen to this Fall 16 Playlist on Spotify that I created! I love music and just listening to it calms me down. Sometimes you need have your own dance party in your room or you need to just go under the covers and listen to some old Justin Bieber.

The Fall 16 Playlist has different genres of music and artists in it. The list goes from Shawn Mendes to Drake to Rihanna to Demi Lovato to The Chainsmokers. I hope you enjoy listening to it as much as I do. A little side note, good luck with your fall semester!

Here are a few songs you will find on the playlist:

Closer - The Chainsmokers ft. Halsey

I've recently started to listen to The Chainsmokers and I love their sound. The song is very chill and the beat is cool. Their voices calm me down and get me into a good mood. Halsey is incredible. I love her! I saw her live last year and her voice is just amazing. I basically love anything with Halsey.

yes girl - Bea Miller

Bea Miller has been a favorite of mine ever since I saw her on The X-Factor US Season 2. She has a very unique voice and sound. "Yes girl" is one of my favorite songs she has released. She really opens herself up and makes herself seem vulnerable.

Back to Church - Alyson Stoner

I feel like breaking out into dance when I hear this song! I could see a well planned out performance of this. The song gets you pumped and the adrenaline running through your veins.

Body Say - Demi Lovato

Anyone who knows me knows that I am in love with Demi Lovato. She is my wifey forever and ever. I died when Body Say was released. Demi's sound is evolving and strengthening. What I love is that she isn't being slutty with this song. She is still classy af!

Side to Side - Ariana Grande ft. Nicki Minaj

Who else wants to take a cycling class while listening to this after their VMA performance? I originally didn't like this track but it's growing on me. The track has a cool beat that gets you sucked into loving the song.

Mercy - Shawn Mendes

At first, I wasn't a huge fan of Shawn Mendes but he is growing on me. Treat You Better and Mercy are such a powerful songs. I love Treat You Better just as much as the next person but Mercy has to be my favorite because the emotion is in his voice. The pain and want is clearly heard throughout the song. I'm a sucker for songs like this one.

Bad Influence - Spencer Sutherland

This hottie showed up in my Spotify Discover Weekly playlist. I'm going to be honest... the Discover Weekly playlist for me normally sucks but they surprised me this week. I especially love the guitar throughout the song. Spencer Sutherland's voice is just sexy. I'm all about the raspy voice and insane falsetto!! The chorus is also not what I expected it to be. This track is just one surprise after another.