One Direction Instagram Captions

6 Lyrics From 'Alive' By One Direction Perfect For Instagram Captions

You can never go wrong with a One Direction caption and "Alive" is perfect for those vacation pictures or your next adventure!

1095

Huge One Direction fan here! Just because they aren't together anymore doesn't mean I stopped loving them or listening to their music. Listening to "Alive" (a throwback, I know) and started thinking about how this song would be great to use for captions on Instagram. So here are 6 ways to use "Alive" lyrics for your next Instagram post! Use them as I have or be as creative as you like!

1. "I'm going crazy, can't contain it"

Skyler Anderson

This one is for those fun, goofy pictures that don't really need explaining but you just need something there.

2. "Don't look back, live your life"

Skyler Anderson

Another time for a fun, carefree picture. Or, switch it up and make it a little more serious with your back to the camera.

3. "We got to live before we get older"

Skyler Anderson

I think this one goes with something a little daring. Think of like when you're checking something off your bucket list, you have to do that before you're too old.

4. "Do what we like, we got nothing to lose"

Skyler Anderson

Again, I would pair this with something adventurous. Maybe use this for a group photo of everyone just being brave!

5. "Shake off the weight of the world from your shoulders"

Skyler Anderson

I would use this one for a soft image, a sunset, and a soft smile. I would say the photo should be as if you are relaxing, there is nothing weighing on you.

6. "We got nothing to prove"

Skyler Anderson

This one might be more a laidback, no makeup and chilling kind of picture. You don't need to prove anything with makeup or special filters, be yourself, be raw.