Alex Karev Quotes To Live By

Alex Karev Quotes To Live By

At first we all hated Alex but now the tides have turned and we just can’t seem to get enough of him.

7286
Alex Karev Quotes To Live By
Reddit

Most girls have made it a ritual to watch "Grey's Anatomy" on Thursday nights. After 12 seasons of shedding tears--through the loss of Derek-- we keep rooting for Meredith. She, Alex, Bailey and Richard Webber are now the only originals left. At first we all hated Alex but now the tides have turned and we just can’t seem to get enough of him. Behind that tough guy image that we saw so early on the show, there have been some wise words spoken.

1. Every time something has scared you.

“Doesn’t matter how tough we are. Trauma always leaves a scar. It follows us home. It changes our lives. Trauma messes everybody up but maybe that’s the point. All the pain and the fear and the crap, maybe going through all that is what keeps us moving forward. It’s what pushes us. Maybe we have to get a little messed up before we can step up”

2. Every time you started something and wanted to quit.

“You just don’t give up. It’s lame. You’re not a quitter. That’s not who you are”

3. For those tough times.

“You can have the worst crap in the world happen to you and you can get it over it. All you gotta do is survive”

4. To teach us all to have some self confidence.

“The point is it doesn’t matter what the rest of us think. At the end of the day all that matters is what you think”

5. For all those times you were questioning what to do.

“It’s your life, nobody can make you do anything you don’t want to do”

6. All those times you sat their worrying about your ex-significant other.

“I’m done worrying about her, ‘cause she sure as hell ain’t worried about me”

7. Any time you are forced to choose sides and have no clue which side to take.

“You show up and you suit up and you play. Because its your freaking team”

There are still many countless quotes that we have all learned by memory that didn’t make the list. Who knows maybe one of you will start your own!