A Letter To My Guardian Angel

A Letter To My Guardian Angel

I think of you every day grandma.

8
A Letter To My Guardian Angel
Bible Study

I lost a part of my heart when you left, yet it was quickly filled with knowing you would always be there for me. Everywhere I go, I feel your presence. Whether I'm in class, working out, or worrying about the smallest thing, I know you're there. Life without you is harder than I ever imagined, but I know I can make it with you as my guardian angel. You're up there with God watching over me, you have the best seat in the house. I know I'm never alone.

When school and work just get to be too much and I break down crying from stress, I know I'm not alone. I reach for the Virgin Mary pendant you gave me and put it on, knowing you are in my heart. When I feel like giving up or when I forget my worth, I hear your voice telling me to get back up.

When I'm sad, I think about some of our funniest memories together. I remember when you took me to the park once and the tornado alarm went off, and you didn't believe me when I told you it was a drill because if was the first Tuesday of the month. The looks you gave to the parents who weren't dragging their kids home were some of the funniest I have ever seen. I think of you whenever I watch "The Bachelorette" because you always had something hilarious to say during the show like the classic, "Oh, get a job, honey!"

You represent everything I want to be in life. You showed me that love, family, faith, and laughter can get you through anything. Even during hard times, you were the epitome of class and grace, although you are one of the most beautiful women I have ever met you always stood with the belief that inner beauty mattered the most. You had nothing in your heart but love, so much that I have yet to meet someone who can say anything negative about you. Family was everything to you, and you are everything to us. Although we have a big family, you went out of your way to make sure every single person was loved. You are a true woman of God, and every time I pray I know you are by His side. You were always one to look on the bright side and laugh, even until your last day. Every positive trait I have, I can trace back to you.

Lastly, you supported me through anything and everything, and it breaks my heart that you will not be here to watch me graduate college, something you have hoped for me since the day I was born. I know you will be watching over me, and I will remember that when I walk across that stage in less than two weeks.

I love you, Grandma. My guardian angel.