30 Thoughts EVERYONE Has At The Airport

30 Thoughts EVERYONE Has At The Airport

We all know the ups and downs of traveling at airports.

105

The airport. Such an experience. Having to go to a place at least two hours early to get on a flight. Lovely. That being said I don't mind the airport, I actually find most times relaxing, unless I'm delayed, but these are some common thoughts I think everyone has while passing through.

1. "Why is the security line so long?"

Rude. Just rude. Come on people get moving.

2. "Which security line should I go on?"

Let's try to predict the rate of each line. Whichever is fastest, that is the one.

3. "I'm not going to make my flight because of this security line"

Yup. This is it. This is the end. Going to miss my flight. Never going to get there.

4. *TSA yells* "Please don't yell at me. I hate being yelled at."

Please don't. I'm serious.

5. "Got to be quick or I'll hold up the security line"

I'm going my fastest. I swear. I'm already so nervous.

6. "Oh my god they hate me. Everyone hates me on the security line"

I'm sorry I'm so slow. Please don't hate me.

7. "Why do I have to take my shoes off?"

I'm uncomfy about my feet.

8. "These plastic bins stress me out"

I need three. I feel like I'm taking up the whole line. Everyone definitely does hate me.

9. "I hope my bag isn't too heavy."

Yikes. I forgot to weigh it. Hoping for the best.

10. "Rolling carry ons are so fun"

I feel like a superstar rolling my bag around on a mission.

11. "I wonder how many people pass through this airport daily."

For real though. How many? Like at 5 a.m. there is already over a few hundred.

12. "I wish these horizontal conveyor belts existed EVERYWHERE."

Life would be awesome. I could get from point A to point B without taking a step or moving at super speed.

13. "When are we going to board?"

When? Didn't they say we would board like ten minutes ago.

14. "Why aren't we boarding now?"

Let's go already. I got places to be and people to see.

15. "How come I always get delayed?"

Every. single. time. Why me?

16. "Will I ever not get delayed?"

I just want to get to a place in a timely manner for once.

17. "I just want to get there already."

Can we skip the flying part?

18. "WHY do I have to check my bag at the gate?"

How is there not enough carry on storage on the plane? They should fix that.

19. "I wonder where they are going."

What's their purpose for being at the airport at the same exact time as I am?

20. *Gets to airport three hours early just in case* "I got here way too early."

Nervous habit.

21. "Do I have time to go to the bathroom?"

I board in five minutes, but I really do not want to use the plane bathroom.

22. "Should I buy this $5 water?"

How much money do I have in my bank account?

23. "I'm going to buy this $5 water. I need it."

I might die of thirst I need it.

24. "Who still buys magazines?"

So many magazines in the airport. Who actually still buys them?

25. "They have some random shops at this airport."

Never heard of that store before. What do they sell?

26. "Why are you hogging the charging station? I need it."

Just need some power in my devices before this plane ride.

27. "Hopefully I'm not sitting next to a crying baby."

Please I beg. I just want to sleep.

28. "I do NOT want the middle seat."

Window or aisle. No in-between please.

29. "Please call my zone already."

Call me now. Please. I want to go.

30. "Why is everyone lining up already? What's the rush? We are all going to the same place anyways."

We all will get the plane. I swear.

We are all in the same boat at the airport.