To Those That Made Me :) in 2016

To Those That Made Me :) in 2016

11
To Those That Made Me :) in 2016

A major thank you to all the lovely people I have met in 2016 as well as all my old time friends that have been there since the beginning. Rather than list out your names, I decided it would be a million times more intereting to identify each of you with an inside joke. Scroll down to see how sappy I can be.

My person: 12 years of friendship and counting. If it wasn't for you I'd be a very very unhappy person. You taught me to let go and let life happen. You were my moral compass from 1st grade until highschool. I know, thanks to you, I have made (mostly) good decisions that will benefit me in the future. I love you but hate your taste in music. But if your love for country music is your only flaw, you're in pretty good shape. You already have dibs on maid of honor and your mom is still one of my emergency contacts :)

Pompous Oboe Player: Wow college would be quite the bore without you. So glad you thought I was I was your band tutor and asked for my number. Look what a beautiful friendship your senility caused. I'm looking forward to more ice skating, more midnight Wendy runs, and more Grey's Anatomy. Ya, I know you're done with all the episodes on Netflix but I'm not so you get to rewatch all the best characters die. It'll be more fun than it sounds...hopefully. Also all my classes next semester are during Yogaburn so we got to find a new workout class. Maybe Butts and Gluts? We'll figure it out.

Moose: You're just an all around cool dude and I'm really glad that you found me on Facebook after losing touch for 13 years. Childhood to Adult friends for the win! And something I haven't told you but should have earlier is your love for this country is very admirable. You will make a great addition to the Army, I'm sure. I am honored to be friends with a guy who has dedicated his life to protect our nation. Love you and wish you the best in everything you do.

Umm...: It doesn't matter how far you are or how little we talk, I will always consider you one of my best friends. I know we are both busy but those scarce ten minute Skype calls with you feel as though you never left Huntsville. It is so comforting to know that if I have an amazing meal I can always send you a picture of it to aggravate you:) And, by the way, I only randomly burst into song because I know it bothers you. Hehehehehe

Movies&Sleeping: I have never met a more unmotivated and unenthusiastic person in my entire life. Yet, for some reason I love hanging out with you???? I don't know what it is. Maybe, your insane boredom and my fun hyperness fuse to create this always chill environment whenever we are together. Whatever sorcery it may be, thank you for being one of my closest friends. I can trust you with absolutely anything and am very grateful you tolerate my VERY opposite personality. Mwuah!

JSHANT: Can we go to IHOP again because I've been craving it since the last time we went. Also, I'm down to see Moana.

Trigboy: I love how even though we go to different schools, we still manage to keep in touch. It's always a great time when you're back in Huntsville. I love your open mindedness and your unconditional love for others. You inspire me to be a more compassionate human being. Thank you for being such a positive influence in my life. Panera when you're back in town?

Political Talk Shows: THANK YOU FOR INTRODUCING ME TO JOHN OLIVER. And thank you for being one of my friends that likes to know what goes in the world. It's so nice to talk politics with you as it is something most people tend to abscond from.You always are the first person I think of messaging when I see something shocking on CNN(never Fox). And in addition to our political talks, you're always there for my melodramatic "midlife crises". I know you'll always have my back and I can't thank you enough. I love you so much. *Grace face*

Blush Night: I am so glad you decided to come up to me that one morning at UAH. I didn't think we'd reconnect after elementary school but I'm oh so very glad we did. FYE was a horrible class but I wouldn't change a thing. The end result was better than I could have ever expected. Since 4th grade, not one individual has ever spoken negatively about you. That is no coincidence. Easily one of the kindest most accepting girls I know, you give Christians a great name. Thank you for spreading joy wherever you are. It's impossible to have a frown when you're near.

Heffa1: You inspire me to always do my best and defy the odds. Congratulations on your business. Hard not to be envious sometimes but atleast now I'm gonna have some bomb makeup for my birthday and Christmas:)

Heffa2: Thanks for roasting me for 19 consecutive years. I grew tough skin thanks to you. Congrats on your awesome ACT score. I am {sort of} proud of you. Love/hate you.

Lumberjack: I know we just recently became friends but I can say with 100% certainty you are awesome. Even with fewer resources than most, you have achieved so much. Thank you for supporting my writing, thank you for being my friend to vent to, and thank you for helping me survive Macroeconomics. See you in Micro!

Doodler's Anonymous: We go to the same university but our schedules are almost complete opposites and we hardly get to see each other. Yet, whenever we do hang out, it's always an amazing time. You are so easy to talk to and I love you so much. I hope this next semester our schedules are more similiar but knowing you and your procrastinating skills, I'm sure you're more focused on getting enough credits in:)

Sarception: You are insanely stubborn. And we clash every now and then but in the end I know you will always be there for me. You are my role model, someone I inspire to be more like each and every day. You are so well rounded whether it be about politics, economics, music, writing, or computers... You know it. And if you don't, you will go to hell and back to discover the answer. Your name will be in history books. The culmination of your intelligence, determination, and curiosity will most definitely lead to something grand. And yet, with all that brain you somehow never have had a big head. You will never stop impressing me, and I will never stop loving you.

2017 will be another great year with all you guys by my side.