Will Trump Leave Office Without A Fight?

After Days Of Waiting, Joe Biden Will Be Our 46th President — But Trump Will Put Up A Fight?

It took days to finally declare that Joe Biden has won the election. But President Trump still says he "WON THIS ELECTION, BY A LOT."

37966

Joe Biden will be the 46th president of the United States. We can say that it was a close race and many liked Trump. But many loved Biden, who received more total votes than any other presidential candidate in the history of the United States.

Biden won the popular votes in Pennsylvania, Nevada, Wisconsin, and Michigan. Trump won South Carolina, Ohio, Iowa, and Florida. In the end, Biden is on track to win at least 290 electoral votes (270 are requried to win the election) but Trump says there was cheating and that he won. Trump doesn't want to admit that he lost.

Trump was the first one-term president since George H. W. Bush lost the 1992 election. Clearly, Trump wasn't doing such a good job as president.

Trump intends to fight. Trump stated on his Twitter account,

"ABC/WaPo, NBC/WSJ were so accurate with their polls on me, that it really is tampering with an Election. They were so far off in their polling, and in their attempt to suppress- that they should be called out for Election Interference."

Trump promises a court fight over Pennsylvania, among other states. 2020 has been quite a year. Let's see what happens next.