Affordable Christmas Presents Under $20

5 Affordable Christmas Presents Under $20 That Your Friends Will Love

For the broke college student who wants to celebrate on a budget.

118

'Tis the season for spending! If you love gifting on Christmas but don't love depleting your bank account, then you understand that the search for affordable presents can seem like an endless hunt for the perfect deal. Finding presents that are both inexpensive and useful is a goal that we all strive for on each shopping trip. After scrolling through the clearance section of your besties' favorite online stores, your efforts could leave you empty-handed when you remember that shipping is an additional cost.

Don't fret about splurging when you can buy everyone on your shopping list a present for under $20! Whether you and your friends are having a secret Santa gift exchange, or you are simply looking to purchase presents for your loved ones, these gift ideas are sure to please!

$16 Soap & Glory Bath Gift Set

Soap & Glory Pink Credibles Giftset | Ulta Beauty

Buy this item here.

If your friend is known for her perfectly curated collection of self-care products, then this is the gift for her! Not only is the packaging of these products unique to add to her display, the scent is one that she will want to use every day. This gift will give you the most "bang for your buck" because the products inside are quality items that make for a useful present.

$13.50 Bath & Body Works Warm Vanilla Sugar Gift Set

Warm Vanilla Sugar Dachshund Mini Gift Set | Bath & Body Works

Buy this item here.

When in doubt, play it safe and head to Bath and Bodyworks for a classic gift set that everyone will wish they had received! The wide variety of fragrances that are reasonably priced provide the best affordable gift options for your group of friends. Gifting these sets offer a personal touch to your present because you get to pick out the scents based on your friends' favorite aromas.

$12.99 Formula 10.0.06 Face Mask Collection

Formula 10.0.6 Divide & Conquer 6pc Multi Masking Sampler Kit | Ulta Beauty

Buy this item here.

At this point, nearly everyone and their mother has gotten hooked on weekly facials. Instead of spending tons of money on one tiny jar of a fancy mud mask, pick up this set from Ulta. This gift is a great option for your friends that are skin care junkies because there multiple formulas targeted for a variety of skin concerns. At just under $13, this gift is an affordable essential that will provide your friends with the greatest gift a girl could ask for: glowing skin!

$12.99 Swiss Miss Cookies & Cocoa Milk Chocolate Gift Set 

Swiss Miss® Cookies & Cocoa Milk Chocolate Gift Set

Buy this item here.

This is perfect for the picky friend that you have no idea what to buy for. No one can turn down a warm cup of cocoa and cookies on a chilly winter day! This gift is also great for all the foodies out there who can't imagine their ideal holiday season without their favorite sweets.

$15 Too Faced Christmas Cracker

Too Faced Online Only Christmas Cracker | Ulta Beauty

Buy this item here.

In addition to beautiful packaging that offers the element of surprise, this Too Faced duo will also provide your friend with some much-needed makeup essentials. No girl can have enough lip gloss and mascara, and this metallic shade makes for the perfect seasonal color to flaunt at holiday parties.