Aerie Promotes Body Positivity With #AerieREAL Campaign

"The future is #AerieREAL" - Aerie
1097

Body positivity is not only about accepting your body the way it is. It's also about making others feel confident in their skin. This is exactly what clothing store Aerie accomplishes. Aerie is an intimate, swim and apparel store that sells clothing for girls of every shape and size. Aerie recently started a body positivity campaign known as #AerieReal which sends the message that all women are beautiful no matter their size. Aerie does not retouch their models to show off these women's real, beautiful bodies.

Aerie has four role models who promote body positivity through modeling their clothing. These women include singer-songwriter Rachel Platten, actress Yara Shahidi, gold medal gymnast Aly Raisman and body positivity activist Iskra. All of these women are passionate about embracing their true selves and lifting others up, which is true girl power!

To learn more about what these #AerieREAL Role Models have to say on body positivity, watch the video below!