1. The university life can be shocking
2. Classes are way bigger
3. So, getting to know people gets harder
4. Getting to know your professors is harder
5. But, make office hours your hobby.
6. Get involved.
7. Get out of your comfort zone.
8. make great use of the resources that the university offers ( you already pay for them)/ go to meet and greet for transfers.
9. Ask questions when you see people are tabling.
10. Go to different workshops.
11. Make sure you are in the right major.
12. You will get overwhelmed, but it is okay.
13. So, you need to have a balanced life.
14. It is okay to have fun.
15. Apply for as many scholarships as possible.