Adele Is Coming Out With A New Album And I Could Not Be More Excited

It's been almost six years since Adele's last album, so it's time for another award-winning album.

1807

Since Adele last released an album six years ago, she has gotten divorced, found a potential new flame, and has had so many other things happen in her personal life. After teasing about a new album in October, she finally announced that she was releasing this new album called "30" on November 19th.

While some of her past albums can be classified as tugging at the heartstrings of whoever is listening, it seems that this album will be not only more personal but more emotional too. It is not yet confirmed to be all sad and emotional, however, new clips that have been released of her single from the album seem to be leaning that way.

In an interview, Adele said, "I feel like I've finally found my feeling again. I'd go as far as to say that I've never felt more peaceful in my life. And so, I'm ready to finally put this album out." She said that after three years of working on this album, she finally feels like she can release it and it is entirely hers.

Since Adele has had some trying times since the last album release, she said that this album reflects that and reflects what she has not only been through but also the process of rebuilding her home and her heart. This album could be one of her most personal records yet, which means listeners are sure to go through all the emotions while listening to it.

Adele stated in an interview that this is not a divorce album. This album does address her split from Simon Konecki but more for her son's sake. She says that this is her way of explaining why she "voluntarily chose to dismantle his entire life in the pursuit of my own happiness". She said that this has been a struggle for her and her son. She told British Vogue that this has been a real wound that she doesn't know if she will ever be able to heal.

On Thursday, October 14th, the first taste of the album will be released in the form of the leading single "Easy on Me". While only teasers of the song have been released, it seems that it will be a global hit.

From Your Site Articles