11 Signs You're Addicted To Taco Bell

11 Undeniable Signs You're Addicted To Taco Bell

It's quick, delicious, and the healthiest fast food option. How could you go wrong?

3383
https://www.facebook.com/tacobell/photos/a.81097684696/10155843717649697/?type=3&theater
Facebook

Maybe it's just me, but there's literally nothing better than Mexican food. The flavors, the texture, the spices...it's all SO good. Of course, nothing can beat authentic Mexican food, but when you're on a budget and in a pinch, Taco Bell definitely fulfills your craving. It's better than any other fast food you can think of and plus you get a baja blast with it! If you're anything like me, you could eat Taco Bell any time, anywhere. Read along to see if you're truly a Taco Bell Addict...

1. You plan your day around Taco Bell

If I'm home from class at this time, I can get T-Bell on the way home, perfect!

2. You could eat it everyday and not get sick of it

There have been days where I've eaten Taco Bell for dinner 3 days in a row. No, I don't have a problem...

3. Your fast food suggestion is always T-Bell

I'm sorry, but WHY would you consider any other fast food? Have you had the goodness that is the Cheesy Gordita Crunch?!

4. You have a set order that you never stray from

A cheesy Gordita crunch and a cheesy fiesta bowl with mild sauce, please!

5. You start planning your next visit 

Yeah, I just finished my meal 5 minutes ago, but I'm already planning out the details of my next feast here.

6. Your friends and family are so sick of T-Bell

Which is frustrating because now when they want to go out to eat, it's not gonna be Taco Bell because you had it the last time. You just don't know how much more you can take.

7. You don't care what it may do to your stomach

You may be in the bathroom all night, but it will always be worth it.

8. And you definitely don't care if it gives you heartburn

Mama didn't raise a quitter.

9. Your wedding will probably be catered by Taco Bell

And anyone who doesn't like it will be uninvited immediately

10. Your friends joke that you're on "The Taco Bell Diet"

Honestly, that sounds like a great diet to me. Where do I sign up?

11. You'll always be a Taco Bell Person

Til death do us part.