According To Your Zodiac Sign, Which American Girl Doll Are You?

Who does your Zodiac sign think you are?

807
Flickr

American Girl Dolls were a key part in growing up in the '90s and early 2000s. So much time and money was spent on collecting the dolls, and their books and movies. Not to mention their accessories and best friends. We all are pretty familiar with each girl, and how unique she was from the rest. But have you ever wondered what American Girl Doll you would be, according to your zodiac? Lucky for you, I have the answers!

Aquarius – Kit ♒️

Aquarius people are progressive, original, independent, and humanitarians. You enjoy intellectual conversations, and fighting for a good cause. But they’re also uncompromising, aloof, and unpredictable and temperamental at times. You tend to be a defender of the underdogs, and believe in equal opportunity for all. Which makes Kit the perfect Aquarius. Kit is fascinated by all aspects of life, and loves to bring attention to the causes she believes in, and hates to see people suffer. She can also be stubborn, and somewhat fussy, like an Aquarius. Aquarius traits are independent free-thinkers, that are passionate and intelligent, that are spunky and outspoken – sounds like a certain future reporter, doesn’t it?

Pisces – Addy ♓️

Pisces are compassionate, intuitive, gentle, and wise, just like the brave, loving, thoughtful, and kind Addy. Pisces also have a tendency to be overly trusting which can lead them to be victims or martyrs, and Addy is a very trusting girl. Pisces are gentle, sweet, nurturing, trusting, and Addy often risks her safety for the safety of others and hates seeing others suffer. In her heart, she is an optimist and thinks good of people, just like a Pisces.

Aries – Felicity ♈️

Aries are courageous, determined, confident, honest, and passionate individuals. Yet, they’re also short-tempered, impulsive, and aggressive. Felicity is a spunky, brave, out spoken, free-spirited girl that can sometimes be a little brash, and impatient. Aries are clever and resourceful, and seek adventure, similar to the adventurous, daring, and independent-minded Felicity. Like Felicity, Aries are bold, stubborn, impulsive, head-strong, and quite rebellious. Felicity believes in fighting for what she wants and can be quite stubborn and headstrong at times. Felicity is as spirited as an Aries calls for.

Taurus – Josefina ♉️

The Taurus is reliable, patient, practical, devoted, and responsible. But the Taurus is also stubborn, and uncompromisingly determined. Josefina is very patient, thoughtful, and kind. Just like a Taurus, Josefina is down-to-earth and sharp-witted, with a good sense of humor. The Taurus appreciates hard work and understands the value that comes from it. Josefina is full of energy and never gives up once she sets her mind to something. Just like a Taurus, Josefina is gentle, stubborn, and careful of how she approaches others.

Gemini – Caroline ♊️

Geminis are gentle, affectionate, curious, and adaptable. They’re indecisive, inquisitive, and good at communication. They hate being alone, confined, and a victim to routine. Caroline is sweet and clever, brave, independent, and outspoken, key traits of a Gemini. Although she’s sensitive and stubborn, and sometimes jealous, she has the strength to push boundaries and stand for what she believes in. Geminis are gentle and loving, with a curious imagination and desire for human connection, similar to Caroline. Caroline has a way of reading the expressions of others, and understanding them, just like a Gemini.

Cancer – Julie ♋️

Cancers are very loyal signs, with high imaginations and a tenacious, persuasive attitude. Julie would so be a cancer, with her happy fun-loving spirit, full of energy and new ideas. Julie is empathetic, courageous, and determined, like a Cancer. Cancers are emotional, and have a tendency to be suspicious and pessimistic with life’s outcomes. And Julie is prone to fits of despair at the upheaval of the world around her. Cancers are intense and often misunderstood, fearful and sensitive, yet strong and powerful. They’re complex, just like Julie.

Leo – Molly ♌️

Leos are passionate, creative, warm-hearted, individuals with a humorous attitude. Leos are also stubborn, driven, and at times inflexible. However, they have a confidence and charisma, and a curious and creative attitude, that makes up for it. Molly is determined to be an original, full of glamour and creativity. She’s a leader, and a big schemer, and easily communicates with people. Leos take pride in their accomplishment, they recognize the good things in life and want them. Molly is determined to stand out from the crowd and make something of herself, and has the feisty spirit of the Leo. She is prone to daydreaming and full of fantasies, just like a Leo.

Virgo – Maryellen ♍️

Virgos are loyal, hardworking, analytical, and practical. They tend to over-work themselves, worry, be overly-critical, and shy away from taking the center stage. Maryellen is ambitious, energetic and curious. Maryellen tends to take charge and is quite the leader. Though she often wishes to be the center of attention, she has a hard time being in the spotlight, like a Virgo. Virgos are very committed to their values, and quality. They’re also highly effective in management, problem-solving, and are highly intelligent – quick-witted and resourceful. Maryellen is always full of big ideas, and is sometimes impulsive, but like a Virgo, ultimately wants people to notice her and take her seriously. Virgos are driven, determined, and stand out from the crowd, and Maryellen is as unique as a Virgo.

Libra – Kaya'aton'my ♎️

Libras are diplomatic, gracious, fair-minded, and social. Libras are also non-confrontational and carry a distaste for injustice and violence. Kaya would be a Libra because she’s brave and outgoing, and dreams of being a strong, courageous leader of her people. She’s committed to her community, and fighting for what she believes is right, and standing up for what isn’t. Libras are noble, free-spirited, and provide guidance. Kaya’s active and brash spirit make her the perfect Libra. Kaya tries to seem strong, even when she is feeling her worst, reflecting the strong, ambitious, and true-hearted Libra nature. Libras hate being alone, and have strong connections to their family and communities, which sounds just like Kaya.

Scorpio – Samantha ♏️

Scorpios are resourceful, independent, brave, passionate and stubborn. They’re self-reliant, distrusting, secretive, and aggressive. Yet they make very loyal friends. Sound like a certain girl named Samantha? Samantha is bold, mischievous, playful, and sometimes sneaky and deviant, similar to the Scorpio nature. Scorpio’s are complex, they’re difficult to pin down or predict. They’re fiery and feisty with an independent attitude. Samantha is curious, questioning the status quo, and bursting with ideas and imagination. She’s graceful, strong (especially strong-willed), emotional, and ambitious, just like a true Scorpio. Scorpios mask their kindness with attitude, but deep down they’re as loyal and kind, as they are rebellious. Samantha is loyal, giving, and helpful; underneath her bold attitude she’s all heart, like a Scorpio. Scorpio’s are known for their magnetic nature, and Samantha knows how to bring attention and persuade people.

Sagittarius – Rebecca ♐️

A Sagittarius is generous, humorous, and optimistic. They’re impatient, blunt, and hate routine, commitments, and being constrained. Rebecca is the perfect Sagittarius with her thoughtful and generous nature, and her tendency to sometimes be a little bossy and dramatic. Sagittarius’s are deeply imaginative and creative, and enjoy exploration and travel. They’re as spunky as they are quirky. Rebecca loves to be the center of attention, and loves being well-liked and praised, and hates being talked about negatively – true to the Sagittarius nature. Sagittarius people tend to like to surprise expectations, just like Rebecca tries to do with her confidence and natural talent.

Capricorn – Kirsten ♑️

Capricorn’s are responsible, disciplined, and self-controlled. They are determined, practical, and persistent in nature. They easily accept their responsibilities and obligations, and live by a certain code of ethics – which sometimes makes them resistant to change. Kirsten is brave, hardworking, helpful, and responsible. She often takes on more responsibility without complaint and is easily frightened by unfamiliar things, just like a Capricorn. Capricorn’s achieve success by sheer hard work, and strategic thinking and problem-solving. They’re intelligent, resourceful, and talented. Kirsten is persistent, stubborn, and determined when she gets her mind set on something. Capricorn’s believe in honor and integrity, and Kirsten demonstrates these qualities by she loving to tell and keep secrets with her friends.

Sources:

http://www.astrology-zodiac-signs.com/

http://www.whats-your-sign.com/zodiac-sign-dates.h...

http://www.wikipedia.org

http://americangirl.wikia.com/wiki/Historical_Char...

https://www.flickr.com/