Your Opinion Holds More Value

Your Opinion Holds More Value

accommodate yourself

34
Your Opinion Holds More Value
SLUFOOT

There seems to be a tendency to care what others may think of you. I find that absurd.

I myself am the type of person who, in all honesty, could not give two shits what others may have to say or even think in regards to the type of person I am. I believe more people should have that type of outlook.

Why do I not care what others have to say? Well, it is simple. I believe people should only care about what they think of themselves and what type of person they wish to grow into. I believe you should accommodate yourself.

Caring for what other people have to say or think is a huge waste of time; caring what you think of yourself is far more important than what anyone else has to say. There is a distinct difference between the two. If you are contemplating on doing something, the first thing that usually pops into your head is "what will people say/what will people think" but the real question is what will you think of yourself. If you are happy with your course of actions then nothing else should matter. If you can live with the actions and decisions you make, then the input and opinions of others should not affect you or make you question yourself.

What you have to realize is most people say things out of spite. So, trying to live your life by what others may think...well you're never going to be happy. You do not need the okay or approval from anyone. You can not please everyone but if there is one person you can please, it is yourself.